Character
    Lllen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

It's been a while, taking up blu again

Can anyone suggest what the latest must have spells are. Not learning I'm doing that now, just the ones people would expect me to have enabled.

Been a long time since I played Blu, forgot how much I liked it.
    (0)

Character
    Cabalabob
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    BLU only really uses spells for traits and to buff anymore, damage mainly comes from weapon skills.

For spells, Erratic flutter for haste 2, make sure you have all the dual wield spells and the best triple attack combo and max STP combo, Mighty guard for UL, have all the elemental nukes from the dual elementals.

Then unlock chant du cygne and I think that about covers it, then you just need to gear up.
    (0)
    Last edited by Cabalabob; 08-19-2016 at 10:41 AM.

Character
    Lllen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Thanks a lot, got the Chant taken care of long ago, but those dam dual elements are a pain. Used to solo blu all the time, then abyssea came out and blu could get lights like mad, then no one wanted us anymore. Seems blu is popular again.
    (0)

Character
    Zetaking
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    cdc isnt always the best especially if there is a war or smn in the party, and spell wize at least thrashing assault is part of a nasty sc, and can do almost as much(75-90%) dmg as a weaponskill when used like that expi thrashing savage and if it isnt dead cdc it >.> there are lots of other... exceptions as a blu, just be flexible learn what your spell do, and figure out what effects you can land and which buffs are going to work against the target
    (0)

Character
    Rydal
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Search "out of the blu" on google. Answers everything and more
    (0)