Character
    Flupplewolfe
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99

Why are the herculean augs RNG needs most the ones they can not get?

Store TP is not an "on path" augment for Ranged path on Herculean gear, because of this to use Store TP sets Ranger loses a TON of accuracy, I can understand it if SE feels it is a balance issue, on the other hand, it feels very wrong to get tons of STP augments on the magic path when that actually has no real good use on the magic path. Additionally, AGI is also not an "on path" augment for the magical path of herculean, but crit damage and crit chance are when crit damage and crit chance have zero affect on any magical weaponskill or ninjitsu or for anything RUN can do. Additionally Rapid Shot and Snapshot are available on the ranged path but in lesser values then you can get much easier on other gear (even taeon).

Can this please be changed? As augmenting for ranger has a lot of its own personal frustrations that I don't have to deal with when augmenting for other jobs. THF for example triple attack, accuracy, attack, and dex are great to shoot for and all on path. INT is on path if I want to make an Aeolian Edge set (though the crit dmg and crit chance still make zero sense as to why they'd be on the magic path though there's nothing that can use both MAB and crit in the same ws or ability that I know of).

INT, AGI, MND I could see being on path augments for magic path, but CHR and STR appearing so much makes no sense. What I mean by off path is augments that belong there, every now and again there's a rare chance you get an "off path" one like getting attack on a magic path or ranged path instead of mab or ranged attack. That is how AGI is treated in the magic path and STP is treated in the ranged path and it doesn't make sense to me as those are the augments ranger not only wants but needs the most. I know you removed some augments that had no place for BST on the augment tree, crit chance and crit damage have no place on the magic path, and AGI very much should be there. STP should also be on the Ranged Path and snapshot and rapidshot could be removed altogether unless they are going to compete with what you can get on taeon.
    (2)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Yeah seriously. I can't for the life of me wonder why the heck the magic path has acc/att/crit rate/dmg for MAGIC path stuff. Nothing a player can do that does any magic dmg cares about crit rate. The only things that care about acc/att and crit dmg are the very mediocre hybrid ws and even then crit dmg would only matter when you sneak attacking them.

Store tp while casting but not while shooting wut?
    (1)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    A very lazy BLU who doesn't feel like making multiple sets would like the hybrid gear, lol. But yeah, I agree 100%. If you are going to make a random augment system but pretend to be able to focus it on a particular job set, then focus it on that job set.
    (1)

Character
    Immortta
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    STP effect occult acumen just fyi
    (0)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortta View Post
    STP effect occult acumen just fyi
    While this is true check the jobs that can wear herc and the jobs that get occult acumen. I don't think anyone is going to make a set for blu/drk elemental magic <.<
    (0)