Character
    Neferflash
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

The next step is an avalanche of slots upgrades for mog 3 & 4 paid service?

Introducing a load of new items be them sidegrades for compulsive collecting players or upgrades that will make us lose track about power, should be the new thing for SE right?

So we feel compelled to shell out 4 more dollars in the game.

"Nobody is forcing you to pay" And then have a game like F2P ones where if you dont pay you have a seriously crippled experience.

The intelligent ones are few but we are watching your steps closely Square Enix....

We are watching your next move.
    (3)

Let's not turn this into the ARR forums all over again. There's already a thread for feedback on the wardrobes, so let's just stick with the one post. Let's try not to pretend its doomsday over something this trivial. Don't want it, don't buy it. It hasn't taken anything away from the game you already pay for, it's just an addition for those who want it.
    (5)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    At the end of the day they are a business. They are trying to do what most companies do which is maximise profits. Generally in most sales jobs you are pushed to sell "add-on's", in order to bring in more cash...

My issue is that, when it comes to storage, its not really viable. Storage is something you need, especially when you are a craftsman and fisherman at the same time. Constantly having to move stuff due to the way the game mechanics work is not fun. So yes, I accept that pay-per-content is a thing, but not when it directly affects your 'quality of life' within the game.
    (1)

Character
    Cardgrey
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    At the end of the day they are a business. They are trying to do what most companies do which is maximise profits. Generally in most sales jobs you are pushed to sell "add-on's", in order to bring in more cash...

My issue is that, when it comes to storage, its not really viable. Storage is something you need, especially when you are a craftsman and fisherman at the same time. Constantly having to move stuff due to the way the game mechanics work is not fun. So yes, I accept that pay-per-content is a thing, but not when it directly affects your 'quality of life' within the game.
    so how does it affect your quality of life? your quality of life is the same as it was 2 months ago >.> nothing changes for u if u choose not to pay for it.
    (1)