Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Mog House

I want to talk about storage.

making a nice home costs a lot of Mog House Space. And as of now. there is no Storage II since we have Mog House II. My suggestion is this.

An Area only for Mogs Furnishing 1 and Mogs Furnishing 2 Max:30 space.

Thank you
    (2)

Character
    Erroclese
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 72
    How about a Mog House Quest Line for Mog safe III?

Benches that when places work like beds and activate added storage in Mog Safe III

ALso be nice to get a quest to allow the 2nd floor AND patio at the same time!
    (1)

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    sucks that we have to loose @ least 20 slots just because we want a customized mog house.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Er only 20 slots lol. Both my Bank1 and Bank2 are filled with furniture, I have over 160 pieces, overflow in other storage since I'm limited to only 160 pieces of furniture for my house.
    (0)

Character
    Nohrin
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Just dumb. You said it yourself "making a nice home costs a lot of Mog House Space". Takes a lot more than 30 slots to accomplish that (60 combined if proposing Mog Furnishing 1 & 2). I'm with Voicememo. I have Furniture (160 slots) in MH1 & MH2. They need a separate inventory for Furnishings I agree, but they need to be 80 slots each. Also allowing people to continue to place furniture in MH as well is the way to go. But with recent announcements if that idea ever comes to pass, its going to be Pay $$ to unlock it, since not everyone is a advent collector.
    (0)

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I said Nice i didn't said Crowded. I've visited locations in FFXI, FFXIV a lot of people Stacks a lot of stuff on top , looked like Hoarders Housings. wish Mog house Were bigger like in FFXIV.
    (0)