Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Maestrel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    as i said, i recently hit geo, i dont need 6 month to learn how to play a class, one month is enough, i can make mistake, as you do, i'm learning and doing my best, i dont see why i shouldn't deserve to earn something, you're talking like an elitist here.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Halley View Post
    More people with incredible items that can't even properly use a Geo-Frailty macro don't belong in the game period. So, no. Giving away more Idri' is not a good thing.

Letting you take the position of someone that actually puts in the effort to obtain it, and knows how to play the job is a slap in the face.
    you are why games like these are going the way of the dodo. gj gj.
    (2)

Player
    I'll wear that crown if it means people have to put in some amount of effort instead of being given shit effortlessly.

I sure as shit dont want you to be my GEO if you can't even bother to do coalitions.
    (2)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Halley View Post
    I'll wear that crown if it means people have to put in some amount of effort instead of being given shit effortlessly.
    I have to agree. The game for the most part has become really easy compared to days of old.

There is so much people can do in between, while they go through coalition assignments. We seem to live in a day and age where people want this and that, and want it NOW. Then they wonder why they are standing around in town bored.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    I have to agree. The game for the most part has become really easy compared to days of old.

There is so much people can do in between, while they go through coalition assignments. We seem to live in a day and age where people want this and that, and want it NOW. Then they wonder why they are standing around in town bored.
    Personally, I stand around town bored because my to-do list is so unbelievably massive that it takes a bit of effort to get moving on any one thing. ^^;; Not worried about getting an Idris atm, I'm too busy farming ~100,000 crystals to work on finishing my Escutcheon and ~30,000 more crystals to take care of subcrafts on alts so they can get started on theirs!

orz

That's just crystals. Not to mention all the missions I have to repeat yet again on alts, 1/2 started REMAs, actually getting around to farming for gil for HQs that I'm a long way off from being able to make myself, etc.

Idris/Epeo still requiring the same grind is perfectly fine is really the only thing that keeps it from being a less-than-a-week project. I do think that it would be a nice thing to lower the baseline imprimatur recharge rate, but more as a help for those getting blocked by them for missions, then as a nice side-bonus, Idris/Epeo creation gets a bit faster.
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Lordzphyr
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    He needed guidance because he had none that lead him down the wrong road.
    (0)

Character
    Lordzphyr
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I agree with you players will only get better if their spending more time hitting endgame content vs farming and downing nms for 75 and 99 gear.
    (0)

Character
    Xelltrix
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I can only see this as a positive. All the other weapons of their class have had the timegates significantly lowered over the years and yet there's still this HUGE timegate blocking just two of them and they're two of the most important ones. A six month lockout doing monotonous coalition missions only when the game deems fit you've waited long enough does nothing to improve a player's skill in the job. Mostly every other job anyone with money can just pick it up and buy the RMEA weapon if they so please with significantly less time forced waiting around in comparison to Ergon. I'm not really sure why they went ahead and reduced everything else but did nothing to reduce Ergon unless they think six months of logging in and doing quests is part of the "difficulty" but it seems like a really bad idea to have something like that still around in modern times. It seemed like they realized that already when they added all those key items in Rhapsodies but they neglected a pretty obvious sore spot.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2