Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Amnesia

Amnesia is literally game-breaking and a fair contribution to the reason melee are second-rate.

All the suggestions I see for how Amnesia could be removed apply to whm abilities. On this very basic thing, SCH would need it too.

The implications of "it is not possible to add new spells currently" worries me.
    (0)
    Last edited by OmnysValefor; 06-27-2016 at 01:27 AM.

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Man, why is this thread still active? Daddy said no ! All I hear in my head is Cartmans voice whining, " But Maaaaaa......"
    (0)

Character
    Stamos
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Wish they would reconsider

Monsters that use Amnesia, especially high level NMs get TP at a ridiculous rate. The Amnesia effect generally lasts ten to sixty seconds. Sixty seconds on a monster that is time-restricted to fifteen to thirty minutes, and can use that TP move pretty much at will, leaves Melee impossible to use on the majority of high level fights. And, that is not even including the Accuracy requirements.
    (3)
    Last edited by Stamos; 06-27-2016 at 04:06 AM.

4. 06-28-2016 12:57 AM

Player
    Has there been any discussion about adding a medicine that could address amnesia? Or adding it to the list of ailments that Remedy works on at least?

If there is some sort of difficulty of adding spells/JAs to counter it, then it should still be possible to implement an item-based solution as at least a stop-gap measure.
    (0)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    There IS an amnesia ring that was introduced a while ago.
    (2)
    Last edited by Zeldar; 06-30-2016 at 09:27 AM.

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    There it is : Ecphoria ring. Its in the AH , level 49 all jobs, and has 100 cure amnesia charges ! It drops from a lottery spawn Ladybug NM in East Rounfare (S) around H-10.
    (0)

Character
    Stamos
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    With the adjustments in magic evasion/geomancer. Amnesia generally always lands on you, and considering the majority of events are timed being amnesia'd for 1 minute in a 10 minute timed event is fairly harsh.
    (3)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2