I'm sure many of us that play are collectors of Furnishings in the game offered threw various Events, Quests, Limited-Edition Codes etc. As being such a Collector and designing my Mog House to look awesome, there is no more space in my Mog House 1 & 2 to collect anything more. Its been 14 years and SE has yet to address this issue which it seems they really need to take a look at since they are doing so many 'Quality of Life' improvements for us. If they can add More Mog Wardrobes, why can't they add more Mog House Inventories? A further observation I have noticed, and would free up 160 slots for majority of FFXI players, is why not just make a Furnishing 1 & 2 inventory only for (as the name implies) Furnishings only. This would allow/give players the chance to collect pieces and make a Mog House layout but are unable to because of Gear/item inventory. At the same time (in my case) freeing up 160 slots, I could continue to collect/hoard Furnishing in Mog House 1 & 2 and/or using my new found 160 slots to put gear in, which for most players is the #1 issue having multiple jobs.
I HOPE SE will read this and take it seriously into heart as a problem to solve not only furniture collectors frustrations but also players with no more space for Gear. Mog Wardrobes to help, but with MW3 on the way, I'll still be out of space for gear honestly, and this would serve a purpose on 2 fronts.