Thread: Haste Samba 2

Character
    Rikimarueye
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

Haste Samba 2

Is this ever going to be added? I find it strange that DNC has no post Lv65 sambas. Currently at max magic haste + adhemar jacket and full JP. It is actually detrimental to used it at all. It doesn't add anything in terms of attack speed. I would like to see haste samba 2 for those low buff situations. ^^
    (0)

Haste samba II is a good idea with their cap being 20-30%, it'll open up dancer as a more useable job in front line partys and event high teir events. over all it'll open up them returning as melee healers since they'll have the tp to continually heal,steps, and everything else they do. it'll also allow enhancing jobs in the back lines to focus on higher value attacks or defence and help change the over all setup of partys
    (0)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    So you ask for Haste Samba II, but then comment that it's detrimental in pretty much all realistic cases, surely asking for something more useful, like the removal of DW based TP loss for at least NIN and DNC would be more beneficial.

Quote Originally Posted by Songen View Post
    Haste samba II is a good idea with their cap being 20-30%, it'll open up dancer as a more useable job in front line partys and event high teir events. over all it'll open up them returning as melee healers since they'll have the tp to continually heal,steps, and everything else they do. it'll also allow enhancing jobs in the back lines to focus on higher value attacks or defence and help change the over all setup of partys
    Would have to cap at 25% since it's the JA cap.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Jakuk View Post
    So you ask for Haste Samba II, but then comment that it's detrimental in pretty much all realistic cases, surely asking for something more useful, like the removal of DW based TP loss for at least NIN and DNC would be more beneficial.

Would have to cap at 25% since it's the JA cap.
    Dual wield was mainly for ages past when haste was hard to cap, how its usefulness is in soloing however you can use trusts to get near cap.

Ninja gets kakki ichi which is suppose to compensate for loss of tp (NOT!!!!!!!!!!) however due to it being so low it does nothing

dancer gets saber dance for double attack which compensates in terms of WS tp build.

You are right about JA haste, i simply threw in a number that poped into my head when i wrote that, however even 25% makes alot of difference, honestly, this along with dragoon's call wyvern recast reduction and quickdraw recast reduction is something people have probably been waiting for
    (0)