Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Minor updates to Monstrosity

Can we get some minor updates to Monstrosity? I'd even be thankful for just the orange Adoulin sheep or leafless treant at this point.

Maybe add some Chacharoon's cheer-style rewards for maxing out monster levels or just for unlocking them.

Also, data exists for certain monsters like Chapulis, but they're unavailable. It'd be nice if they were playable.

Finally, when Monstrosity was first showcased, undead monsters were used as an example. Khimaira was also shown in promotional images. Maybe a few of those could be rolled out? Even if it's just one monster line, I'd be happier player.
    (3)

Character
    Urthdigger
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Ooh, I would love a Cheer style bonus for playing Monstrosity. Some small effect that likely won't be OMG REQUIRED, but still serves as a nice bonus for participating in the content.
    (1)
    He once sold his soul to Promathia for a rare drop. He later won it back in a drinking contest, before beating up the twilight god for good measure.
    He's won dance-off trophies from the Republic of Bastok, the Duchy of Jeuno, and the Yagudo Theomilitary.
    He's won entire arguments with a single leer.
    He is the most interesting galka in the world.

Character
    Caligamy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    It also still states on the PlayOnline site in Monstrosity section that we could fight Monster vs Monster.. but I recall reading a post that stated they had no plans to update monstrosity.

Monstrosity Information Page
    Scheduled Future Features

- Monipulator vs. Monipulator Combat
    - Monstrosity Quests
    - Additional Monster Families
    - Monipulator Cooperative Play
    - Additional Exclusive Content
    - Greater Rewards
    ...and more!
    Monstrosity Abandoned?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Hello, everyone.

I realize that everyone has been waiting on a response for quite some time now in regards to the status of monstrosity, and I would like to give you an update on the status of this as well as the development team.

The development team has been reorganized, and the team is more compact than before. Each development or adjustment task was given a priority, and the development team will be handling assignments in order of priority. With that said, there is content that can be worked on and that which cannot. Currently, the priority of monstrosity is very low, and there is a very low possibility that this content will receive adjustments or updates in the future. We appreciate your understanding.
    (0)
    Last edited by Caligamy; 05-22-2016 at 10:59 PM.