Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Stompa View Post
    I actually enjoyed the mini access quests for SOA areas, especially the watercrafting!
    The best part was that everyone was calling it "waterboarding".
    (1)

2. 04-18-2016 08:34 AM

Character
    Rydal
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Why not look up the quest requirements beforehand and bring them with you? Adoulin is definitely more forgiving exploration-wise than CoP. The quests are easy. Get them over with and don't look back.
    (1)

A friend returned to the game two months ago and I helped him get all of this done in a matter of a few hours. We bought the things off the AH and ran out.

Unsure of where all apex mobs are in these zones, I used sneak and invisible too. It's been two years since I did the quests so I really didn't recall any of the details, we looked it up and went.

Asking for these quests to be made easier is crazy. They're fine the way they are.

If you really went through all the old mission lines when they were remotely difficult, you should appreciate that Adoulin just has some run-around quests.
    (0)

Player
    I'm still amazed that some people enter a whole new expansion expecting everything to be linear and easy. Seekers of Adoulin is not just a quest, it's a whole story on its own.
    (0)

Player
    I disagree. Exploring Adoulin and gradually opening the zones via quests was one of the most fun I had in the game.
    (1)

Player
    Doing Adoulin and getting all the KI made me wish they would remove a lot of the padding now, the missions are disgracefully terrible in terms of time wasting.

Was understandable at the time of adding them due to the delays between but not now.
    (2)
    Last edited by Pixela; 05-13-2016 at 09:16 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3