Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thanks for the Tiger ...couch?

Hi guys of the DEV team, please tell me that this was some kind of mistake, or cruel joke.
    (3)

Character
    Angemon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Er... DEV team might wanna relook at the modeling for this tiger. When you are going up a hill or similar terrain the character just awkwardly sits there and clips through the tiger... The motions are very very rigid too.
    (0)

Character
    Ashleh
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 90
    lol really now?
    (0)

Character
    Brians
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 12
    As a mithra I hope they don't make any more mounts which force me into the /sitchair position that I already refuse to use.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Return1 View Post
    As a mithra I hope they don't make any more mounts which force me into the /sitchair position that I already refuse to use.
    Apparently Hume females are also sitting sideways on the tiger, and like us cats they also don't really like it.
    SE, can we please get normal riding positions on these?
    (0)

Character
    Craftthree
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    I think we should just be happy we got a mount!

Fat Chocobo pLZ, I'm a galka!
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    Apparently Hume females are also sitting sideways on the tiger, and like us cats they also don't really like it.
    SE, can we please get normal riding positions on these?

:-)...Or An Option to ride the mount in the position we would like to ride the mounted pet per players preference would be a cool feature to add before fully hoping on to the mount or after your mounted on the riding pet.
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

They'd better add some darn good circus moves to that then.
    (1)

Character
    Zaila
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    This really bothers me too. I was really looking forward to riding the Tiger. As a Hume F, I'm really happy with the Raptor riding pose but the Tiger pose looks incredibly awkward. I hope it can be changed to the Raptor riding pose instead. It's a small thing to worry about but it pretty much renders the Tiger unusable for me because it looks so bad.
    (0)

Yeah I also dislike this riding pose
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast