Player

Ambuscade congestion blocking access to Legion

As the title states, due to the limited number of instances for the Legion zone and it's new double-duty for Ambuscade, it is currently impossible to get into Legion. I've been trying for over an hour now and no successful entry so far.

This is not a small problem, and could become a rather large one relatively quickly, since three of the unique crafting materials for abjuration cursed items only drop from Legion. Sincerely hope that you are working on increasing the limit on the number of simultaneous instances allowed for the zone considerably as the new content is literally locking out access to the older content. I am sure that eliminating the only source of these materials was not what you were aiming for, but the current supply will dry up fast if there is nothing done to address this issue.

There was an update early this morning that was supposed to address the congestion issue, but there hasn't been much visible improvement as of yet. This issue NEEDS to be addressed ASAP because Ambuscade content will change each month, which means we are going to have this exact same issue at the beginning of each month from now on...

I have managed to squeeze in a few runs and enjoy the content design, look forward to earning the rewards, and happy that I was able to complete the fight in a group w/ not-amazingly geared ls members. Seems like a solid way for those still gearing up to access gear/upgrade currency and was advertised as such. It is greatly disheartening though to spend 30-60min+ spamming the entry book for each 5-7min fight..

As a stopgap measure, perhaps there is someway to actually separate the Legion/Ambuscade zones? Two copies with slightly different names should do nothing to damage the backstory/NPC dialogue after all.. If not, then even a simple "1-3 instances always reserved for Legion" would likely be enough for most servers.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 04-07-2016 at 02:33 AM.