Character
    Druic
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Looking to get back into FFXI and need a LS

I got back into FFXI last night. I dont know exactly what is going on or where to go now days. I did some of the new content before I stopped playing the last time but I am not sure how much of it exactly. I have quite a few jobs at 99. Most if not all are mostly that I leveled to 99 and then changed jobs. I didnt do much due to the fact I wasnt in a LS because most that were on were into end game content and needed geared people or they weren't inviting new people to the LS. I am looking for one to join now again. I want to do all the end game stuff. i want to gear up my characters and finally do content i have yet to ever see or do. If anyone has any LS that is looking for someone who need just a little help and will be good for end game content to have let me know. I am of course on Bahamut now but if there are better options out there on another server i would be willing to transfer.
    (0)
    Last edited by Makins; 04-06-2016 at 01:05 AM.

Character
    Wraistlin
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 55
    Hello Makins. Did you find any linkshells? I just reactivated my account a day or so ago and am still trying to determine if it's worth keeping active. Loved doing leveling parties, but it seems as though that's slow going for me and my level 50 paladin/warrior.
    (0)

Character
    Kittyzilla
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I hear ya, I am back and have all jobs 99 and no idea where to start or continue hahah. My old LS are all gone need a new one to join with, you guys have any luck?
    (0)