Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player

Does GEO/RUN relics still take 6 month to start?

Haven't played since December, does it still take 6 month to rank all coalitions?
    (0)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Yes it does.
    (0)

Character
    Eckamus
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Unfortunately, no Rhapsodies KI affects Imprimatur restocking like that of Tags for assault. Dropping them to 10 min restock, if i remember right. Honesty it should have been balanced accordingly to other Relic/Mythic/Empyrean paths. As all the time gates have been drastically reduced for completing requirements or obtaining the currencies required. Minus the 95 and 99 stages of Empyrean's. 10 minute restock would be a very welcomed change, even making them a 1 hour restock would be nice. Either way, at this point, waiting over half a year to start GEO/RUN mythics is not something that is reasonable as compared to all other RME requirements. Would imagine a core group could make a Aeonic in 1-2 days at this point.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckamus View Post
    Unfortunately, no Rhapsodies KI affects Imprimatur restocking like that of Tags for assault. Dropping them to 10 min restock, if i remember right. Honesty it should have been balanced accordingly to other Relic/Mythic/Empyrean paths. As all the time gates have been drastically reduced for completing requirements or obtaining the currencies required. Minus the 95 and 99 stages of Empyrean's. 10 minute restock would be a very welcomed change, even making them a 1 hour restock would be nice. Either way, at this point, waiting over half a year to start GEO/RUN mythics is not something that is reasonable as compared to all other RME requirements. Would imagine a core group could make a Aeonic in 1-2 days at this point.
    What's the best way to rank in Coalitions? Get 3 Imprimaturs, spend them, get another 3, etc?
    (0)

Character
    Eckamus
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Basically, rank up is based on the total number of Imprimatur's used. I use 3 at a time when completing assignments myself.
    (0)

Character
    Artisandge
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 70
    I really wish this wasn't 6 months. I'd feel better if it was 2 months.
    (0)

They really need to change the amount of assignments needed to rank up in a coalition and allow us to store more than 15 Imprimaturs at a time. Personally I'd like to see the amount reduced to 5 per rank and a storage capacity of 40.

PS > I say only 5 assignments because they could make it so ranking up was based on the number of assignments completed rather than the number of Imprimaturs spent. That way you'd still have to do the work but wouldn't be as affected by imprimatur restock time.
    (2)
    Last edited by Raydeus; 03-31-2016 at 07:13 AM.
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    PS > I say only 5 assignments because they could make it so ranking up was based on the number of assignments completed rather than the number of Imprimaturs spent. That way you'd still have to do the work but wouldn't be as affected by imprimatur restock time.
    This is sensible.

While I agree that an adjustment is needed to coalition rank-up, do the people complaining have 13k HPB lined up and waiting or something? Being able to start the quest isn't as critical if the process consists entirely of item collection and 15 minutes of running around.
    (0)

Character
    Eckamus
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I personally have completed the GEO Mythic, but have a couple people in LS that have returned to game and have not completed any of the coalitions really and are interested in playing GEO. With the WKR Plus event was able to farm nearly all the HPB to complete a GEO Mythic. With the time requirements, though, it don't matter if you have the HPB or not. You still will have to wait the 6 months to even start it. At this point it's unfair compared to what has been done to the time gates of other RME vs GEO/RUN Mythic. It basically limits new or returning players from actively participating in this content for 6 months. I personally think the Imprimatur restock should be reduced to something more realistic and even possibly on par with Tags for Assault. A 10 minute restock would be great, but even if it was a 1 hour restock, it would be a vast improvement.
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I think the simple solution that Raydeus proposed makes some sense. Basing ranking up on assignments completed instead of imprimaturs spent and adjusting the requirement slightly might be all the system needs. If the requirements to rank up to Legend were 5 coalition assignments each, it would take 35 total assignments to reach Legend, or 8.75 days. This translates to 52.5 days to reach Legend in all 6 coalitions, shorter if the cordon ki are acquired. That's reasonable to me, considering how powerful the weapons are and how reaching Legend status gives you access to both weapons.

Also I'm pretty sure every other GEO on Valefor has Idris now.
    (0)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast