Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    You seem to have mistaken the "Reply to Thread" button for the "New Thread" button. You can find it if you go to the top page of the forum your post relates to. Just trying to be helpful ^_^.
    (1)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Michae View Post
    where are the translations for these videos? No love the the English audience?
    -Or- an automatic voice translation of the persons voice of whom is speaking sorta like they now have with skype, It's also some type of same ordeal with windows program that I cant think of the name its called at the moment. Mainly if YouTube had an Auto-Translate voice Language's converted Feature we would be set then in watching those video's in any other language in which we don't know or have yet to learn it.. ;-P
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 03-22-2016 at 05:11 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Bearstar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I want a unicorn mount! Alicorn and/or Ixion. Odin's horse be cool too.
    (0)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Camate should answer as a behemoth, would we be able to ride him as a mount.
    (0)

Player
    Pls don't turn this into FFXIV with stupid mounts like Odin horses or elemental ponies.
    (6)

Character
    Rasalgethi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    (0)

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin_Uzuki View Post
    Pls don't turn this into FFXIV with stupid mounts like Odin horses or elemental ponies.
    It's too late.

The fact that we're getting "mounts" when we already have them is a bit... silly. Well, more like a waste of resources. I guess it's easier to add reskinned chocobos, despite the fact that the chocobo I spent months raising is worthless, than it is to do anything worthwhile.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by machini View Post
    It's too late.

The fact that we're getting "mounts" when we already have them is a bit... silly. Well, more like a waste of resources. I guess it's easier to add reskinned chocobos, despite the fact that the chocobo I spent months raising is worthless, than it is to do anything worthwhile.
    You and the quoted poster: "STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE!"

You may not like a variety of mounts, but some people do. Lots of people care as much or more about looks as they do stats, which is why we have things like glamours in FFXIV and style lock in FFXI. To the people who like that sort of thing, it's more than just a "waste of resources." And while I do agree (as I often do) that there are other things they could spend their time on, as I said before, they're 99% leveraging an existing system to make this happen, so it's probably not much work. It's not like they're putting new models in the game or anything (although, it seems, one new pose/animation for characters), it's an existing game system and they're using existing models. And because of that fact and limited resources, you're probably not going to be seeing anything really flashy. Just ordinary monsters/creatures- So for all you bling haters, I don't think there's any reason to worry.

I'm really not for or against this, just commenting. I'm also really confused why people didn't react this way toward chairs, which are basically mounts that don't move (you don't even heal while sitting on them). Why was that okay and mount's aren't? Seems like a double standard to me. Chairs are completely cosmetic and have no gameplay benefit. Mounts are completely cosmetic and have no gameplay benefit either (that aren't also provided by the ones that already exist). Yet everyone seemed to be cool with the former despite people speaking out against the latter.
    (1)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 03-28-2016 at 03:34 AM.

Player
    I have no problems with mounts.

I have a problem with stupid-lore breaking mounts.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin_Uzuki View Post
    I have no problems with mounts.

I have a problem with stupid-lore breaking mounts.
    I'm not sure how a bunch of magical horses break any lore? I'll give you slepnir, but that's essentially paid DLC, not something given to you normally in the game. None of the mounts obtained through normal gameplay are lore breaking.

But it really sounded like you were crapping on mounts in general, rather than "things that aren't canon." I understand that sentiment.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 03-28-2016 at 09:40 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast