Thread: Equipment Lock

Player

Equipment Lock

Hello! I was wondering if It would be possible to add a feature to the equipment menu that would allow you to lock single or multiple equipment slots so it wouldn't be changed when using macros or equipsets.
    There are some situations which call for some equipment to not be switched out like a Mecistopins mantle while obtaining Job Points or when fighting certain mobs that use death alot you want your trusty Eihwaz ring and Warden's ring equipped the whole fight, just to name a couple examples.
    Its kind of a hassle to go through and change 8 equipsets or macros for 1 or 2 pieces of equipment. Thanks!
    (1)

It's not a solution, but a workaround would be to put the equipment you don't want equipped into your satchel/sack.
    (0)

Player
    Thanks for the suggestion Catmato, I have done that in the past but I usually forget to put the items back in my inventory lol >.< and its still pretty annoying when said items are in wardrobe...have move items from wardrobe > inventory > satchel/sack/case and then do it again in reverse lol... Seems like a simple thing to add to better the quality of life in the game and it would be so useful!
    (0)