Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Not accounting for accessories, an eminent soft-melee (mnk/thf/etc) should have 75 acc from 102 dex. Checkparamming myself puts me at 696 naked with an eninent dagger (thf/war) that I had. So 771, + accessories, + cheap food.

850 is easy to obtain without JSE weapon. One acc ring (or two, /shrug), acc neck.

And there's always JSE/Delve (if your server does them)/Low tier UNMs/HTBF for better acc weapons.

Also, I found +32 acc on my gear that I wasn't accounting for, which I edited into my last post.
    (0)
    Last edited by OmnysValefor; 03-12-2016 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OmnysValefor View Post
    Not accounting for accessories, an eminent soft-melee (mnk/thf/etc) should have 75 acc from 102 dex. Checkparamming myself puts me at 696 naked with an eninent dagger (thf/war) that I had. So 771, + accessories, + cheap food.
    DEX isn't already figured into checkparam accuracy?
    (0)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    If I'm interpreting him correctly, he had 696 with base stats and only dagger, and that 102 dex listed is from a full set of Espial gear. (22 head, 27 body, 33 hands, 0 legs, 20 feet). So 696 is before that extra 75 acc worth of DEX found on Espial gear.
    (0)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Yes, Ken's right. I was stating my naked accuracy with only a weapon equipped and the accuracy I would gain from the dexterity found on gear.

Yes, /checkparam compiles accuracy from all sources. You'll see it go up if you get Ionis, or eat acc food or sub dancer for Accuracy Bonus (10 accuracy) or are affected by a geo bubble or bard song.
    (0)

Ah, yes. I missed the "eminent soft melee" part.
    (0)

Character
    Xantavia
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Don't get too hung up on cp per kill, but also think about the effort taken to kill the mobs. I tend to solo on twitherym in Outer? Ra'Kaznar and get between 1500-5000, depending on rings and chains. Think I just broke the 250 mark on thf, so have some bonuses from that. Haven't finished SoA or the final Rhapsodies, but got the passive bonuses for finishing the other missions.

Basically, I may not earn a ton per kill compared to other options, but I can kill mobs fast with little to no danger to myself. And since 99.9% of my playtime in the past year or so is solo, I'm not hurting anybody else by not being a "job master" yet. Play for maybe an hour or two a day, end up with 3-4 JP just knocking out daily RoE goals.
    (1)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    You'll also get some bonus acc inside of escha from dex vorseals and acc vorseals. I'm not sure how many dex vorseals you can get from outside content but you can get dragon clears for the acc vorseals without too much trouble.
    (0)

Character
    Numquam
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I agree with this wholeheartedly; it is very disheartening that starting players or returning cannot accumulate Capacity Points at a quicker pace. When the system was first introduced, the amounts were far less, but the methods were less complicated. Now, you have to possess certain jobs with specific amounts of gear. Oh, how I miss the days you could just toss a party together and go after mobs. I mean toss a working party together when you don't have BLU/BST/or a magic bursting job.
    (0)

Character
    Cardgrey
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    as i have said in another topic.... its the quality of the people u deal with. my ls runs cp link only party's and u can go almost anything and get it done.
    u know my link would rather take a trust then shout for a person lol.
    (0)

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Part of the problem, Zataz, is getting into a linkshell in the first place if you play the "wrong" job(s).
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast