Results -9 to 0 of 31

Threaded View

Player

Is the issue with capacity points ever going ot be addressed?

For returnee players, undergeared or solo/duo players Capacity points are laughably annoying to get right now. There is no ramp to build up, it's a trump wall to climb.

We can't get into CP parties because nobody will take you unless you have amazing gear and CP points aquired already, we can't make our own groups because the monsters are stupid hard to hit. The only option is to kill lesser monsters, which give almost nothing compared to the numbers needed to get 1 capacity point.

Geared players complain CP points are barely worth doing unless they are getting 30-50k CP per kill, meanwhile everyone else is getting around 1k per kill on a good day.

Can we get some boosts to even out the curve here?
    Boost the CP lower monsters give for solo/duo players.
    Add a RoE quest that gives a large chunk of CP per day as long as you are under 200jP or something.
    I understand that CP is a nice time waster for high geared players but you need to make them easier to get the less you have, the curve is insanely steep.

Even if I grind myself to death to get a good amount, the importance of them and difficulty to obtain means I'm put off leveling and gearing another job because of the immense obstacle of Job points. The devs are looking at these form the top end stand point way too much and not seeing how offputting them are to everyone else.
    (5)
    Last edited by Pixela; 03-12-2016 at 12:09 AM.