Thread: FFXI-3202 Error

Player

FFXI-3202 Error

FFXI Error 3202
    Details: Bahamut server crashed on the 20th of February ever since then each time I try to log onto my main character I receive FFXI Error 3202 saying character data maybe damaged.

Steps:
    1. FFXI Bahamut server crashed - 20th Feb 2016
    2. After server came back up I was given this error code each time I try log on my main char (Azaleah)
    3. Receive Error FFXI-3202 each attempt of logging on.

4. Contacted SE Support including Tech support and my ISP appears to be FFXI server end issue.

5. SE support have not been friendly nor helpful as they won't accept it's not on their side!!

Date & Time: since 20th February 2016
    Frequency: Every time I attempt log on with Azaleah.
    Platform: Windows (PC)
    PC Manufacturer & Model Number: MSI GP70 2QE laptop
    Graphics Card: Nvidia 940M
    ISP: Virgin Media
    Type of Internet Connection: Fibre Optic Broadband

I have contacted SE customer support and I am going around in circles with them...
    (0)

Player
    Ports have been all open as per "Tech supports guide" and still the same issue occurs. I have tried to ask for an account rollback before the servers crashed. The customer support said it was something the GM does.
    So upon contacting a GM I'm told they don't do that....

I would like a SGM or admin/dev team person to look into my account or to refund my monthly charge as this support is absolutely rubbish. The servers need a proper maintenance and I Don't think anyone knows what is going on....
    (0)