Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Hmm, drop from everything eh? I haven't gotten a single pluton without specifically trying to go get one at all. Wonder what I'm doing wrong? Was I supposed to use the Konami code when I logged in?
    (2)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I think by everything he meant delve and HTBF... which is far from everything and is largely stuff players that have been keep up have already gotten most the gear they want from.

Supply is just high right now because demand has jumped way up and the campaign increasing droprates (plus them saying it was only for a week) and people haven't gotten burnt out spamming them yet
    (0)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I'm sure there are plenty of players that still need stuff from those events, as for the players that have done everything already well now they have something more to do.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Can't you also trade copper vouchers for rocks?
    (0)

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Can't you also trade copper vouchers for rocks?
    Not in any sort of realistic form, no.

Aside from the fact that you can only earn like a maximum of 8? Vouchers per day, the menuing system for trading them will make you rip your hair out.
    (0)

Character
    Kincard
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Ignoring that the supply right now is inflated because of the gold rush that follows a new patch (not to mention some people were probably stockpiling them due to how few uses they had before), you need to remember that those 100 stacks you're talking about is enough to complete all of 1 weapon. Relics and Mythics (especially the former) are easier than ever to get to 99, and once this gold rush ends I really doubt plutons and beitetsu will be farmed fast enough to satisfy this continuing demand.
    (1)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Honestly for relic it's probably easier afterglowing it first
    (0)

Character
    Angemon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Pluton/Beitetsu/Riftborn are generally 100~130m for an upgrade to afterglow.
    Marrow at 1.2m = 300m.
    Mythic with Scoria at 6m = 900m,
    Empy with Cinder at 1.5m = 4.5 billion gil.

Do the comparison and realize how royally screwed anyone who made AG had gotten. You can say "well that was gonna happen anyway!" but there was 0 indication of it especially considering the previous ilevel upgrade had the paths separate as well. SE should have refunded all the materials used to afterglow and just had those people farm 10k like everyone else, instead of the slap in the face they got. I can't believe people are complaining about this, it stimulated the economy and gave the average player something to do to farm gil. It stimulated content by making people go back and clear these HTB battles and opened up the shouts from escha only to include more things.

They are probably going to have this HTB as part of the campaigns regularly to increase supply but these items drop like candy and from a lot of content. People were saying this about Alexandrite and that it was in such poor suppy, SE opened up Salvage to lower cool down and there are Alexandrite on the market 24/7. People will be farming these to sell for a long time, I don't see the supply drying up even without the campaign.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Well I meant easier farming under normal circumstances. Prices are all funky right now so hard to get a read on what it will be after campaign ends. Even if the supply still exists it will go down and the farming efficiency will as well leading to higher prices
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Pluton/Beitetsu/Riftborn are generally 100~130m for an upgrade to afterglow.
    That's if there were 10k available for you to buy right this moment, which there probably isn't. Odds are the price is on its way up, not down.
    (1)

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast