Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Why does SE hate ergon users?

So ergons already cost the most time and money to make...

Now to upgrade them they have to do the harder much more expensive route to upgrade with no way to get around it like REMs do... but unlike doing the harder route they get no afterglow in the process.

I thought the whole reason the non afterglow paths were to be harder was because it was giving them afterglow which is normally an arduous process... so why are ergons not getting glow AND having to do the harder version?
    (10)

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    It looks like SE hates Mythic/Ergon users in general. No afterglow for you, and no aftermath upgrades in general for Mythic/Ergon from what I'm seeing. Meanwhile, apparently Empyreans get Occasionally Deals Triple Damage.
    (2)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Frankly if we have to drop 10,000 beitetsu on our ergons I think we should get an afterglow for the trouble. I was pretty disheartened to see that ergons are being treated like non-ag weapons considering how much of a pain in the butt it was to make in the first place. At least for idris the new version is nothing game changing in terms of geomancy. Sure I'd like the extra macc, mab, mdmg and macc skill but with the demand I see on beitetsu for the forseeable future I don't think I'll upgrade any time soon.
    (3)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    So Devs you going to fix or at least address this major imbalance?
    (2)

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Highly doubtful. If they do something here, then that is an admission that they dropped the ball in one spot, which will just lead to "You fixed X, why won't you fix Y?"
    (0)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Pretty sure they are too busy riding around on crabs and tigers.
    (1)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulth View Post
    Pretty sure they are too busy riding around on crabs and tigers.
    Haha, yeah they do seem very excited about this mount thing, don't they? It would be nice if they'd address the ergon issue though!
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by machini View Post
    Highly doubtful. If they do something here, then that is an admission that they dropped the ball in one spot, which will just lead to "You fixed X, why won't you fix Y?"
    Funny part was it was brought up before implementation. I mean it puts their reasoning for the trials completely to lie by itself sounds almost worse than admitting dropping the ball
    (0)

Character
    Lonnan
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Well they as much as admitted that they merger of non-afterglow and after-glow was about as creating as little work as possible for the Dev team (creating one version of the weapon instead of two). Since they didn't want to put the extra work into coding afterglow for Ergons, then the only fair thing would be to reduce their upgrade costs. I think they should share the same cost as REMs with afterglows. After all SE established the value of the afterglow affect as 9999 plutons/beitsu/boulders. Since Ergons lack afterglow they should cost 1 rock to upgrade.

If we do see any adjustment, which is doubtful, it will likely be splitting the difference and allowing Ergons to upgrade for 5k.
    (0)

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonnan View Post
    Well they as much as admitted that they merger of non-afterglow and after-glow was about as creating as little work as possible for the Dev team (creating one version of the weapon instead of two). Since they didn't want to put the extra work into coding afterglow for Ergons, then the only fair thing would be to reduce their upgrade costs. I think they should share the same cost as REMs with afterglows. After all SE established the value of the afterglow affect as 9999 plutons/beitsu/boulders. Since Ergons lack afterglow they should cost 1 rock to upgrade.

If we do see any adjustment, which is doubtful, it will likely be splitting the difference and allowing Ergons to upgrade for 5k.
    That would be a step in the right direction, but it doesn't address any of the problems of relative power of ergons/mythics compared to relics and empyreans. Namely that ergons and mythics are comparatively worse off than they were before the update, since Empyrean and Relic got such a big boost, down to dps parity in terms of Damage/Delay ratios getting broken across weapon types instead of staying linked.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast