Player

looking for pre 75 players

while my thf is almost to 99 now i have lots of other jobs that are vary low, while the trust system is a nice feature i miss the old party's , so if any one has a job that is below 75 and would like to kill something some time please let me know
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by CarbunclesGarrison View Post
    while my thf is almost to 99 now i have lots of other jobs that are vary low, while the trust system is a nice feature i miss the old party's , so if any one has a job that is below 75 and would like to kill something some time please let me know
    I'm just going to say that I'm Totally Agreeing with you on this and hope to have x2 characters jobs to 99 by march or maybe end of march perhaps as well. Well just saying it since being on two entirely different servers, lol?
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.