Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    A few updates ago (novemberish I think) they roughly doubled them. At the time they also seemed to increase the rate you acquired them so basically I was getting straight up double what I was getting before. Like almost 6.5k off some lairs 10k off some colo.

Then a few days after that update they had a reive campaign which doubles rate but not caps which ended up not actually doubling rate... but when the campaign ended the rates went back down to old values. At first I thought it had completely undone that update but playing around with things it seems caps are still raised but might be completely unreachable even solo with rates unchanged. I've reported it as a bug but they don't appear to be doing much about it

And even if not it's not always great to take more time. Like I used to do a few in inner courts a lot. Normally just going at it pre-cap would be around 3-3.4k usually capping or near capping with up to 2 people if we did just AoEs and didn't go super fast. Ie just simple spaming T1 agas. After update you could get a lot more but going at the same speed same method would end up with about the same (ended actually being a tad less for me since my gear had improved since I had last seriously farmed which is kind of hilarious). Even solo didn't end up with too much more unless I would wait for add repops a few times
    (0)
    Last edited by dasva; 02-03-2016 at 08:38 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    While they can be killed that fast you are most likely not getting anywhere near the new balyd caps on them so it can actually pay to not go quite that fast.
    I've never cared about the bayld from a lair reive. For me, it was either to complete a coalition assignment, or to unlock the CAP bonuses.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    It's mostly nice for people who want to continually farm but can't be there 100%. So you can fight for like 30-60 sec then afk for 5 minutes etc. Or even just engage/send pet at it and afk. For the real balyd/hr should be doing circuits of lairs and colos or skirmish runs. Or even wkr during campaigns
    (0)

Character
    Alzula
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    The problem with doing circuits of skirmish though is you need to farm a ton of lairs/colonization to get the simulcrium to do them, and even then you need to bring 5 mules with you just to make it more profitable then just spaming WKR campaigns.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Well I mean you do circuits of lair/colo and you get parts fast and get fast balyd. That said kind of depends on the wkr campaign. Like the last set we had I noticed not a lot of people did the first half which iirc only gave 2 hpb and so going in with small numbers would take awhile but the 2nd half was 4 and tons of people there so you could do several an hour. Also depends on how fast you are at skirmish... like when I started and didn't know what I was doing well was getting maybe 50-60k an hour per character but by the end I was more around 120-130k. Just using parts I had stored up from doing reives that I couldn't sell on ah fast enough.... so it's not too horrible for something that you can do anytime. Even more so if you have mules that don't have to do anything other than use exit item
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4