Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

What I would like to see from Trust

If we're going this singleplayer solo everything with trust route, well i need smarter trusts, straight forward, couple things I would REALLY like to see.

A REAL Dragoon. Not DRG/WHM. Actually uses jumps, and doesn't use elemental ws.

A REAL light DD. FAST, something that has legitimate DPS. I only choose Ninja, because being that all trust have 0% gear haste, with DW they could almost be respectable as a melee job. (no ichi/ni/san spells).
    *Aldo is/was Amazing but you will not give another access to him (unity does not count).

An intellegent healer. A RDM that always casts haste 2 on the player, regardless of job. Refresh 2 on itself. MAYBE Regen, cure 3/4 and NOTHING else. (situational use this trust would make me EXTREMELY happy). And making them NOT engage would be great... you know standing AWAY from certain death AoE...

Every other "eccentricity" I can deal with. The over-casting, the over-writing, the converting into AoEs, the complete misuse of mp, the skillchain failures, horrible acc 0% haste etc. But please for the love of Altana give me ONE real DD and ONE real healer. (and a real drg cause I like drgs QQ)

Another chance at Sakura/moogle/Aldo/Fablinix/Qultada/etc would be phenomenal too. Along with the rest of the original Relic weapon holders.

**Or like, letting trust have 25% gear haste... that would be FANTASTIC.**
    (2)
    Last edited by Vae; 01-08-2016 at 12:22 PM.

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    They need to allow auto-range adjustments to Koru-Moru along with any trust that does not melee to let them walk to the back-line like they did w/ some of the trusts back in September of 2016 if anything as far as they go.
    (2)