Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I will continue to use my chocobo that I raised many, many years ago. We have a special bond, she is my trusty steed, even though she runs slowly, she has a noble beak and very fluffy plumage.

I think it is nice for other people to have the option of novelty mounts, but I will surely not use them. I love my chocobo, and I love all other chocobos too!

One mount I will certainly never ride, is a raptor mount. I hate raptors. Twelve years of dealing with the "raptor pathing issue" [a far more serious issue than the beetle feet!] I have grown to loathe raptors. When I attack them, they turn sideways right-angle, and go round to my side. "You cannot see the raptor!" the game informs me, even though I was facing the raptor when I attacked it. I turn at right angles, to face the raptor again. It reacts by running at right angles around to the other side of me! "You cannot see the raptor!" the game informs me again, as I grind my teeth into dust.

So now whenever I see a raptor, I get the rage. When I battle a raptor, I always hit it a lot harder than is really necessary. There is real emotion behind my attacks!

So I will not be riding a raptor, and I hope that people who use the raptor mount for travelling, do not find the raptor suddenly changing direction and running at right angles!

(2)
    Last edited by Stompa; 04-01-2016 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Added Mister Shades.

Player
    Stompa, you are my number one source of smile on this forum
    (2)

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanfrano View Post
    Stompa, you are my number one source of smile on this forum
    Thankyou! You just made my Happy Feels skill rise by 0.5^^

(1)

Thanks for all the suggestions! While I can't make any promises that we can implement them all, the development team will definitely use your ideas as reference!
    (2)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Thanks for all the suggestions! While I can't make any promises that we can implement them all, the development team will definitely use your ideas as reference!
    Your welcome, Calmate!

Now just curious to reality to the tiger mount would actually buck you off riding it sideways with nothing really holding you to the creature/pet, only if this were the real world where gravity logic's actually played it's role to making you fly off the pet with no straps to be holding yourself in place but since it is the gaming world, well, guess we are dealt with the deck of cards to deal with it as it is. LoL!
    (1)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 04-10-2016 at 09:21 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Akivatoo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Shield and instruments ilvl 119 mount can be perfect
    (1)

Character
    Arantemasu
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    Jormungand.

Yoshi P and his crew of developers.
    People in 14 are willing to even spend real money to get unique mounts, minions and other vanity items.
    It's popular there and apparently takes minimal development effort, so they're taking the idea to XI minus the cash shop aspect. (I hope)
    That's pretty much the reason why I'm going to move over to XI, don't really like what the dev team is doing with XIV, people on XIV's forums even saying how much they to spend money on mounts that are pretty much re-skins but that's another story.

As for what I'd like to see in this game
    A giant Mandragora!
    (0)

Character
    Raborn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Custom Color Monsters. Allow us to put our own flair on them.
    Chapuli, Raptors, Tigers, Peists, Hippos, Leeches, Crabs, Toads<, Some lesser small versions of Dragons<, undead hounds, and a Leafkin.
    (0)

Character
    Dekusutaa
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Allowing us to summon our raised chocobos similar to how trusts are summoned would be a huge QoL improvement. The chocobo summon could be listed along with the other mounts. I am assuming of course mounts will be summoned like trusts and we won't have to lug around a whistle or a horn or whatever and it will all be managed via key-items.
    (0)

Please let these new mounts be something you can use anywhere and anytime, I will be so dissapointed if it's a limited use and inferior feature again.
    (2)

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast