Character
    Baidos
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Monster rearing not updating

Ram stuck at 1 star. I have been feeding moss and greens and yelling at it.
    Sabotender stuck at 1 and a half stars. Been feeding Water and poking it.
    Tiny buggard stuck at 3 stars. Been feeding beast man blood, 2 times I have given it a carrot, and yelling at it.
    Also have a Behemoth at 1 and a half stars, but I heard that one takes a while.

They all have been like that for over 9 days as of today.

Any help on the matter, thank you in advance!
    (0)

Character
    Daisansha
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Make sure parenting style is on Personal Growth.
    (0)

Character
    Baidos
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    It has been, thx for the tip thou
    (0)

Character
    Urthdigger
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Apparently ever day there's a CHANCE for it to go up half a star, with feeding offering another chance. So, it's possible stuff can go to 3 stars in 3 days... or take all month.
    (0)
    He once sold his soul to Promathia for a rare drop. He later won it back in a drinking contest, before beating up the twilight god for good measure.
    He's won dance-off trophies from the Republic of Bastok, the Duchy of Jeuno, and the Yagudo Theomilitary.
    He's won entire arguments with a single leer.
    He is the most interesting galka in the world.

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

This probably wont be of help much but I was just curious if you been using website?

Sorry in advance if you are and This probably not being much of a help but hey, I was just curious if you been using this ffxiclopedia.wikia.com's website for their Helpful Monster-Rearing Page or Not? Looking throughout the Monster Evolutions, Monster Care, and its Monster Feed Sections on the page too!

You are mainly doing this for the Monster Rearing Cheer's that give affected boost's to your character's, Trust's, Stat Bonuses, boost's to other areas, and some items added to the mog garden's moogle shop for the monster rearing being done? Sorry, just curious on last part of it.

{Side Note}: Wishing I could see and raise a type of Marid {caedarva mires slight purplish ancient type elephants with tusks as some would be called wholly mammoth's} through Monster rearing or a type of evolution from an monster rearing creature as i've only seen a few with quite a few staged up evolutions it can go through in monster rearing a pet! ;-)
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 12-17-2015 at 04:57 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Baidos
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Then, I guess I have been having good luck with monsters growth and evolution, until this trio that just refuses to move forward. lol Thanks for the information!
    (0)

Character
    Baidos
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    [QUOTE=YosemiteYogorockBlondelle;568642]Sorry in advance if you are and This probably not being much of a help but hey, I was just curious if you been using this ffxiclopedia.wikia.com's website for their Helpful Monster-Rearing Page or Not? Looking throughout the Monster Evolutions, Monster Care, and its Monster Feed Sections on the page too!

I do get information from different sources devoted to FFXI. It was just weird for me not getting any kind of progress for more than a week. I´ll give it a few more days, I guess, feeding and interacting with them and see if progress is made. Thank you for your reply.
    (1)