Character
    Rifaran
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Blu Ray Disc music disc question

I am not sure if this is the right location for it so please move thread if not, but would you be able to release this in US, and Europe also and not just Japan?

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff11/Vanadiel/?_ga=1.220094172.475674841.1435181211
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I think you can order from the JP site and ship it anywhere. Also, the grandmasters app I found out it seems to be possible for anyone to get it, although of course the text is all Japanese.
    (0)

The one thing I'd like SE to add to these music blu rays (I bought the one with 1.0 XIV music and it was freaking awesome) are FLAC versions of the songs along with the MP3 files. MP3 (even at 320kbps) just doesn't do the music much justice if you have decent sound.
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I think you can order from the JP site and ship it anywhere. Also, the grandmasters app I found out it seems to be possible for anyone to get it, although of course the text is all Japanese.
    Easier on an iPhone, since you can make a JP iTunes account from anywhere. Google won't let you make a JP account without a JP IP address or a VPN connection to Japan. The game also relies on microtransactions, which are hard to do if not in Japan.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Obysuca
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Also, the grandmasters app I found out it seems to be possible for anyone to get it, although of course the text is all Japanese.
    >_> Well, not from my experience, seeing as I'm unable to get it lol phone doesn't have enough space, so I used the bluestacks route everyone else is using. Every single app works except grandmasters and seeing as how it seems I'm the only one having that issue, no one else has brought it up, so theres been no solution :/ "Your hardware cannot support this application", which I know it's definitely not my pc (can run on max on practically almost everything out atm) and I'm using the newest version of bluestacks.
    (0)

Character
    Rifaran
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    any dev or someone can answer this question? I would like it to be released in the US and Europe.
    (0)