Character
    Delcius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99

making mellidopt wings pol transferrable

my mule on the same account got 6 melliidopt wings from red mog pell campain. I wasn't thinking they had to be used in Yorcia Weld. I have no way of getting her there due to her being level 8 BLM. Since Echad rings are ex and allowed to be mailed through pol why now mellidopt wings?
    (5)

You can get to Adoulin at level 1. I know several people on BG who have done it.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Still wont completely solve the problem. If you don't have the exact amounts some will be stranded and then there is emporox
    (0)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Practically, something like this was asked before, but was never responded to by the devs/moderators. It may or may not help, but since it was a topic I was involved in, it will give you a good idea that you can get a lv.1 mule to yorcia.

Thread: Please make Skirmish Wings delivery box-able on the same account?
    (0)

Character
    Blackada
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I can confirm a lvl1 mule can exchange the wings for gear, I did it today. Only made a slip up when I tried the water-crossing quest and found you must first be a member of the Pioneers guild, that used up some of his precious Kinetic Units, though I dare say you can get more Kinetic Units (I haven't looked into that).
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by blackada View Post
    I can confirm a lvl1 mule can exchange the wings for gear, I did it today. Only made a slip up when I tried the water-crossing quest and found you must first be a member of the Pioneers guild, that used up some of his precious Kinetic Units, though I dare say you can get more Kinetic Units (I haven't looked into that).
    Just kill yourself at the waters edge in cirdas, if you make sure to die with a friend having a yellow targeting cursor, you can usually fiddle with movement against the waters edge for a few minutes to get tractor to go off^^ (can also be tractored up vines)

I had to do that with my lv 75 I took there to use wings during the last pells. Made the trip significantly faster then going around and dealing with all the KI's for 2-3 hours.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by blackada View Post
    They get them the same way everyone else does, by trading crystals to the waypoints.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

We'll consider adding Mellidopt wings to the list of items that can be transferred between characters on the same account in a future version update.
    (14)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    We'll consider adding Mellidopt wings to the list of items that can be transferred between characters on the same account in a future version update.
    If you are making those transferable, then you need to make the other skirmish wings as well.
    (2)

Character
    Rydal
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Bumping to see if there is an update on whether is happening or not.
    (1)