Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Redhairss
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 17
    If you people are still playing i would love because i just restarted on Bahamut and i need some people to play with
    (1)

Character
    Druic
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I just started back last night. i have most jobs at 99 but i am on Bahamut. i dont even have macros anymore . i am looking to join a group to get back into the game and start doing the end game content as well. I do have a few jobs i can level with you guys. My character name on Bahamut is Druic. Let me know what i need to do to join.
    (0)

Character
    Kittyzilla
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I need some LS mates as well if anyone starts or has one. All my jobs are level 99 and pretty well geared.
    (0)

Character
    Erroclese
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 72
    I am also looking for a Linkshell to join or to restore my old emortals LS. My highest job atm is 72 WHM but most are 40+.
    (0)

Player
    Hey guys, are you grouping up for low and mid level content? Looking for people whom don't want to do Raphsodies of Vana Diel too level up too fast and break the game and that want to enjoy all the original low audio level content as intended (not steamrolling through it), I also try to limit truste use myself and prefer to group up with people : )

Am Lortheron on Bahamuth, got Thief14, Sam53, War42.

If anyone is like minded, just add me up.
    (0)

Player
    PS: willing to do any content as long as properly level synced and without steamrolling trough it by doing things at too high of a level. Want the challenge.
    (0)

Player
    Hello Lortheron.

I started playing beginning 2020 and really enjoyed the game, but I keep quitting and returning.
    I decided to start from the very beginning and for good, because I'm tired of games that requires wallet.
    I just started today as WAR, but been in my total gameplay trough lv50 RUN and will aim RUN once more.

I'm looking for people to play and progress with, a LS preferably, are you in a LS? If so I'll be happy if I could join, I'll send you a /tell.

See you in Vana' Diel.

Edit: Name is Lethesip..
    Edit 2: I'm on free trial, I can't /tell you.
    (1)
    Last edited by Bigfifth; 12-16-2021 at 10:56 PM.

Character
    Lethstreem
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    This is my new account with a free trial, I thought that the account BigFifth had a sub so I replied with it. But in fact I'm playing on this one, please send a /tell to Lethstreem and not Lethesip, I took this occasion to start anew to change names.

Thank you, see you in Vana'diel soon

Edit: Very sorry for the confusion.
    (0)
    Last edited by Lethesip; 12-17-2021 at 10:47 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2