Character
    Gakaijin
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Assaults and Random Chances

Devs,

Would it be possible to look at the random chances for completing certain assaults? One in particular being Orichalcum Survey. With that one, would it be possible to guarantee the ore could be mined within the first set of spawned mining points?

Due to it being older content, it really becomes simply a time waster to have to go around and pray to the RNG gods that you find it.

There is simply too much randomization happening in this game and thus the older content should be lessened in that regard (in my opinion). Random does not correlate to difficulty - it only correlates to a waste of time.
    (1)

Character
    Thedraxis
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 94
    Necrobumping this because this forum is generally pretty inactive.

I'm at 5 attempts with still no success on this assault. This is quite frankly bad design and it's kind of embarassing that the devs haven't fixed it in all this time. I've seen testimonies of 15 tries before succeeding. It shouldn't take upwards of 7 hours to complete an assault where no skill is involved.

Literally, this is a number in a data table which a game designer (or heck even a QA or project manager) could change. I understand that this is a low priority issue given that it's not part of the critical path to complete the game, but it's a cheap fix - and I feel bad for the people who have to maintain this game if it is not.

If nothing else, add it to the drop table for the stupid worms. God knows they like to spawn a lot.
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Let's take this a step further. After your first mythic, replace "Re-do 50 assaults AGAIN" ....with "Trade in 50 copper vouchers"?

Can we, as a player base, agree that after your first mythic, this is OK?

Thank you for your time.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'm really not sure why completing one RME weapon should make the next ones able to be completed faster. You're not really meant to get all of them, it takes a special person with deep pockets to even consider that.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    Let's take this a step further. After your first mythic, replace "Re-do 50 assaults AGAIN" ....with "Trade in 50 copper vouchers"?

Can we, as a player base, agree that after your first mythic, this is OK?

Thank you for your time.
    They already have this. You have to do all assaults at least twice to get your first mythic, and only once for subsequent weapons.
    (0)