Character
    Cheyrn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Quick way to burning circle, e.g. sacrificial chamber

I thought while I was doing CoP or Zilart missions there was a point after which I can be warped to a burning circle. If that happened where am I supposed to go to be warped to the circle? It doesn't seem to be Maat or the nomad moogle.

I am trying to get reforged artifact armor. and if I understand correctly, I might have to do something like 50 SKCNM fights and I would rather not go through the elaborate process I had to to get to the sacrificial chamber before.
    (0)

Domenic in Jeuno at the entrance to the Tenshodo office, will teleport you to battlefields. Not every battelfield is on that list, and I believe Sacrificial Chamber is one that is NOT on that list. There is a home point near such battlefields, but Sacrificial Chamber is behind a gate that requires 4 lit tonberry lanterns. Your fastest way to get in is to have a friend with the homepoint go there and open the door from the inside for you.
    (1)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Cheyrn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Oh, heh. The home point in den of rancor is a few steps east of the entrance to sacrificial chamber. So, you just have to step forward a bit and they you are in the sacrificial chamber.

I didn't know or didn't remember Domenic offering to warp to to other battlefields. So, thanks. I will be needing that soon.
    (0)