Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
Lazy? I leveled Beastmaster from 1 to 75 over many years using just charmed pets, both solo and groups 2-6, exclusively including only other Beastmasters. I've played Beastmaster in every possible situation. Unfortunately, you lack fundamental understanding of the Beastmaster job and from this point on, all of your posts are suspect. You're behaving as a shill. Beastmaster was nerfed and re-labelled as front-line DD without being given anything to support or justify that assertion.

If you don't see how little control we have our our pet's position, the monster's position, model sizes, you've never died as Beastmaster and lost 10,000 XP from a single K.O. ...and had to endure a 90-minute trek to your solitary XP camp.

You speak as if old-school Beastmasters don't know risk. Why are you even posting here if you quit in 2015? Give me a break.

Much smarter people have already figured out what Beastmaster needs. It's time for SE to respond.
Ummm.....I was talking about lazy development.....LOL. I can see you are still upset that my play-style differs from yours. Well, keep venting, just don't expect anymore responses in someone else's thread about a topic in another thread.....

Back on topic.

I feel like summoned jugs can be a thing. Like, the BST has Bertha out, but is able to call out bigger pets to perform a damaging attack or buff, then leaves the screen. Similar to Lost Ark.

These creatures can range from a Scorpion whom can give a sharp strike boost, to Gabbraths. The BST can selection from a list of abilities to use. The monster uses it, then vanishes. Just a thought.