Date & Time: November 12, 2015 at approximately 9:30 pm CST
Frequency: Always/Unknown
Character Name: Astronema
Race: Mithra
World: Quetzalcoatl
Main Job: Paladin
Support Job: Warrior
Area and Coordinates: Reisenjima
Party or Solo: Trust Party (1 Playable Character, 5 Trusts including Qultada)
NPC Name: None
Monster Name: Various Monsters x3 (Rampaiging Beetle, Devouring Mosquito)

• Chain Experience Bonus Campaign - PLUS!

Earn from double to three times the normal amount of experience from experience chains. Not only that, but the maximum benefit of Dedication from items will be doubled during the campaign!
With that said, I used an Echad Ring (Maximum bonus: 30,000 on a normal basis) to test and see if the benefits were doubled as stated in the campaign notes. If the campaign is in effect, then the maximum bonus during the campaign should be 60,000 (meaning w/ the experience w/ bonuses we should be getting 120,000 exp before dedication expires)

I went to go kill the stated monsters above in the stated zone listed above. The listed below were my results after I killed the mobs:

Rampaiging Beetle death yielded 20880 experience points (no exp chain). Total accumulated experience overall: 20880

Devouring Hornet death yielded 29232 experience points (exp chain #1). Total accumulated experience overall: 50112

Devouring Hornet death yielded 31320 experience points (exp chain #2). Total accumulated experience overall: 81432

After 3 monsters dead, dedication wore. This never happened during campaigns in the past when they were Double Experience Campaigns w/ the same exact benefits dedication gave. I ask the development team to look into this personally and be sure this is not wrong.