Character
    Ibhalliwell
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Unity Leader (Ayame (UC)) disappeared from Trust list when used after December update

Thread Title:

Can no longer call my unity leader (Ayame (UC)) as an Alter Ego / trust. She was in the magic trust list, but upon trying to use her, she disappeared. Unable to find way to get her back.

Platform: PC (Windows 7, Windows 10), and Playstation 2 (Playstation 3 running PS2 code).

ISP: Comcast

Type of Internet Connection: CATV

Internet Connection Speed: 105Mb/sec download; 25Mb/sec upload

Date & Time: Friday, December 11, 2015 at around 00:35:00 CST (00:35 to 00:39 CST)

Frequency: 1 ALWAYS!

Character Name: IBHalliwell

Race: Hume M

World: Ragnarok

Main Job: DRG 99 (wearing 119 gear)

Support Job: RDM 49

Area and Coordinates: Cape Teriggan; at exit to Valley Sorrows (North end)

Party or Solo: Solo

NPC Name: None

Monster Name: None

Steps: Sorry, but I'm not sure of all the proper names / terms.

1) Brought up the pop up menu (lower left hand side) and went to the Trust entry. I think it is the "Action Command Menu."
    2) Went down the list till I found "Ayame (UC)"
    3) Pressed the X button on my PC controller to start the command to call forth Ayame (UC).
    4) The command failed to start **AND** the entry Ayame (UC) disappeared. (NOTE: The entry Ayame by itself exists. AND NO ENTRY IN THE TRUST LIST includes (UC)!!)

End of steps

I am able to:

1) Do a /u and talk people on the Ayame unity via chat
    2) I am able to talk to the Unity person - Igsli - in Bastok and to exchange unity points for items. NOTE: When I asked him to change unity groups for me, Ayame is NOT in the list.
    3) When I go to the Unity Menu via the Main Menu (Status -> Unity), I find:
    3A) I'm on the Unity List as an active member.
    3B) I am earning unity points
    3C) I'm an active Ayame unity member.

Thus I'm an active member, but unable to call forth Ayame (UC) as she is NOT in my list of trusts.
    (0)

Character
    Ibhalliwell
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    P.S. I tried changing to a different unity leader to see if Ayame would show up in the list of unity leaders I could join, but even after changing to Apururu, I don't see Ayame.

Also I still do NOT see any (UC) ego in my trust list.

FYI: In the end I want to be in the Ayame unity (not Apururu. It was my hope to change to one and then change back but nothing happened at the present time.)

Please when you fix this get me in the Ayame unity.

==================================================

P.S. When looking at this issue in the short term get me fix, but in the long run give people a method to get their (UC) Alter Ego / Trust back without having to open a forum thread.
    (0)
    Last edited by IBHalliwell; 12-11-2015 at 05:16 PM.

Character
    Afin
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    have you tried completing more unity objectives? i know unity leaders disappear if objectives in roe aren't completed on a regular basis. I thought it was odd that apururu suddenly disappeared on me til i looked it up
    (1)