Character
    Krokov
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Hiding the mouse cursor

Is there a way to always hide the mouse cursor when using a gamepad on PC so that if you bring up the main menu it doesn't make the cursor reappear?
    (0)

Character
    Krokov
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Nevermind I figured it out, to turn it off go into the Final Fantasy 11 configure program on your desktop or in the main playonline directory or steam directory (whichever one you have on your pc). On the main selection screen choose misc. and then choose "Enable hardware mouse cursor".

Doing this turns off the software cursor that will come up on the game screen and switches over to the hardware mouse cursor which you can still bring up if you scroll over the game but it doesn't keep a cursor on the game screen area when you move it from the game area.
    (0)
    Last edited by Morovich; 11-20-2015 at 04:43 PM.

Character
    Runeth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 21
    Hey could you tell me how you did that? It's been one of those mild annoyances for me as well since I started playing.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Morovich View Post
    Nevermind I figured it out..
    You realize that now this post will show up in Google search results for other people asking the question, but it won't actually help them, since you didn't post the answer you figured out? That's a really horrible thing to post, when you could spend a minute more and say what you actually figured out to do.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Krokov
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    My apologies, it wasn't made with intention to withhold information I was simply letting others know that I figured it out in case they were about to answer, but you are correct and so I updated my last post.
    (0)