Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulth View Post
    You know what would have been a good master gift? Being able to max out all your job specific merits.
    That would have been amazingly good for certain jobs, and only 'meh' for others.

But yes, the current reward is kind of 'meh'. The only thing that's good, at least for me, between 1200 and the new 'master' rank is the extra accuracy.
    (0)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I was happy about the +2% TA and crit damage. Those are my favorite thing about thf gifts. I wouldn't say the 2100 was a let down because I was expecting TH15 or another 5 DW. Expect the worst and you won't be disappointed right? But not having to choose what 75 abilities I have would make me feel more like a master rogue than 15 minutes off my 1 hours.

As for the jobs that it would be amazing for would that be the jobs that get spells for their category 2 merits? Because seeing as they were originally pretty shafted by the merit system it seems like it is pretty fair in the grand scheme of things. Of course I admit I'm pretty biased for this because I originally wanted them to increase the merit caps when they started increasing the other merit caps.
    (1)

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Spells, and then SMN and BLM, iirc, require them for element-specific stuff.
    (0)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Yeah, I'm totally okay with that. Different mobs are weak to different elements it would be nice if they did have to choose which 2 elements they are good with.
    (0)

Player
    They should at least correctly center the stars because right now it looks bad.
    (0)

Character
    Ibhalliwelljr
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    Wait a few days. Someone will reach that level. I'm working on it right now.. 1567/2100 job points on MNK.
    Just wondering as someone who has just reached 141 on DRG and 110 on SMN, how do you do it (get so man job points)? Thanks!
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by IBHalliwellJR View Post
    Just wondering as someone who has just reached 141 on DRG and 110 on SMN, how do you do it (get so man job points)? Thanks!
    First off make sure you have all CP bonuses you can possibly get, all missions done for 10% CP bonus from each expansion story missions. the 48% or whatever it is from doing the lair, colonization and wildskeeper reive Records of Eminence, a CP cape, be it 25/30% from Aptitude Mantle/+1 or up to 50% from Mecistopins Mantle in Incursion. Chuck in COR roll for an additional CP bonus, Qultada will do COR roll if you have a current dedication effect.

That and making use of the CP campaigns since you get 2-3x the CP.
    (0)

Player
    Actual totals:

* +90% from KIs in Chapter 3 of RoV
    * +80% from RoEs on completing each mission line (10% per - Bastok, San d'Oria, Windurst, RotZ, CoP, ToAU, SoA, RoV)
    * +10% from RoEs on doing two lair reives in each zone that has them (10 zones at 1% apiece)
    * +28% from RoEs on doing two colonization reives in each zone that has them (14 zones at 2% apiece)
    * +18% from RoEs on doing wildskeeper reives (6 at 3% apiece)
    Total in static effects: +226%

After adding in Trizek/Facility Ring, COR roll, and a CP cape, the theoretical maximum boost before campaigns is +450% (meaning right now, in a maxed-out situation, you would be getting at least 11x the CP per kill that you otherwise would - if you're just going after stuff solo that's relatively easy to kill, that still drops it to around 25-30 kills per job point).
    (0)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5