Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

Meteor Adjustment Request Post RoV endtimes

Is there anyway we could get Meteor adjusted so it is better "solo".
    I find it rare to have more than one blm in a part end game, most of the time I am just alone anyway. But I love meteor, and would love to be able to use it alone for more dmg. :E maybe if we use Mana-well or something like that increase the potency to make it like there was 2-3 blms :3 Just a thought!
    (2)

Character
    Darkdragongers
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    or you can get Trust three Chebukki Siblings has Meteor, player can join meteor 4th
    (0)

Character
    Jopa
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Meteor should be allowed to MB with the new skillchain.
    (3)
    Last edited by Jopa-Sopa; 11-09-2015 at 04:53 AM.

Character
    Sabretaru
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

You Crazy!?

Quote Originally Posted by Jopa-Sopa View Post
    Meteor should be allowed to MB with the new skillchain.
    Meteor is the ONLY non-elemental based spell available to us, and for it to burst R4\\'s would mean they\\'d have to assign it an element. Are you crazy!? Meteor is still very viable the way it is. Don\\'t go asking for SE to consider ruining a classic because your vaginal feelings are sore from not being able to burst it. Think for a moment before you utter nonsense online and be happy they haven\\'t shut the game down instead of bitching about 1 spell. Damn millenial cry babies... prolly a snowflake too!
    (2)

Character
    Jopa
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jago View Post
    Meteor is the ONLY non-elemental based spell available to us, and for it to burst R4\\'s would mean they\\'d have to assign it an element.
    That post was from before we knew what the new skillchains were going to be. There was speculation that it would be one of Tenzen's SC and possibly be non-elemental or omni-elemental. I guess your millennial attention span prevents you from bothering to check the dates on posts.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Jago View Post
    Meteor is the ONLY non-elemental based spell available to us, and for it to burst R4\\'s would mean they\\'d have to assign it an element. Are you crazy!? Meteor is still very viable the way it is. Don\\'t go asking for SE to consider ruining a classic because your vaginal feelings are sore from not being able to burst it. Think for a moment before you utter nonsense online and be happy they haven\\'t shut the game down instead of bitching about 1 spell. Damn millenial cry babies... prolly a snowflake too!
    That is one serious necro mega Bump for this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jopa-Sopa View Post
    That post was from before we knew what the new skillchains were going to be. There was speculation that it would be one of Tenzen's SC and possibly be non-elemental or omni-elemental. I guess your millennial attention span prevents you from bothering to check the dates on posts.
    Pay no heed to Jago, he's new to the forum (2 posts when i wrote this) he'll learn, they always learn /evil laugh. muahahahahaha /coughs heavily.
    (0)