Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnejing View Post
    Hope Geo's Aeonic Weapon doesn't devalue Idris in anyway.
    If it devalues Idris then it would have to be pretty powerful, inb4 GEO/NIN DW Idris + Aeonic Club.
    (0)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Maybe it'll be a bell.
    (0)

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Very interesting.
    I hope that it will take a Mythic/Relic/Empy to make these.
    Esp if they are better than the current 119 R/M/Es
    Because it would be sad to totally **** on the hard work people put in the R/M/E esp the M/Es.... XD
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthar View Post
    Maybe it'll be a bell.
    Would be a logical step but as it allows SC's beyond Light and Dark it's unlikely they'll do it with a Bell.

That said, I imagine a MASSIVE time-drain similar to the current Adoulin Weapons, to make up for the extended periods of nothing being added.
    (0)

Player
    all weapons will undoubtably will be the best weapon for each job.... but lets see a list first lol.... im excited i hope pup gets a good one! pet: -MDT hopfully!!!
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Since the description of the aftermath says it'll allow level 4 skillchains it sounds to me like the intent of these weapons is to provide melee options across all jobs. If this is going to be what makes each weapon special then is there room for these weapons to also add some class-defining ability the way many Mythic weapons do? I guess we'll see.
    (0)

Glad to see everyone so enthusiastic about Aeonic weapons! I'd like to share some more exciting news.

To coincide with the implementation of Aeonic weapons, we will also be doing something for Relic, Mythic, Empyrean and Ergon weapons. We’ve kept you all waiting for a bit, but we will once again be making these weapons that hold a special place in your heart have an active role in battles. We’ll be announcing more details via topics and the forum soon.
    (28)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Glad to see everyone so enthusiastic about Aeonic weapons! I'd like to share some more exciting news.

To coincide with the implementation of Aeonic weapons, we will also be doing something for Relic, Mythic, Empyrean and Ergon weapons. We’ve kept you all waiting for a bit, but we will once again be making these weapons that hold a special place in your heart have an active role in battles. We’ll be announcing more details via topics and the forum soon.

Best weapon in your september 2015 update is Reikiko sword. I hope you don't hold back when it comes to making good weapons with damage taken -10%, weapon skill damage 10%+ and TP regain etc. Make elite player and casual player happy too.

The update to these R/E/M better be Good Grekumah. =) A lot of weapon i can list that aren't very good are relic axe, relic hand to hand, mystic dagger for DNC, Relic Pole Arm, and Relic Dagger the list goes on.
    (1)

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

Be still my heart with that news Grekumah! Thank you
    (3)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

If there are plans to make Empyrean weapons relevant again, will there be changes to the availability of heavy plates, riftcinder, and riftdross?
    (6)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast