Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    The rings were given as loyalty bonuses to people who stuck around. It's not Square Enix's fault you folks jumped ship.
    I was loyal for near 9 years on this character alone, I also had another that I created and was loyal with from Launch before I decided on a new account, and left for all of 5 months and missed out on this item, while people only a few month old got this item.

It has NOTHING to do with loyalty and solely to do with being active at the right time.
    (4)

They just announced another opportunity to get them >>>
    http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...57/detail.html
    "In thanks for your dedicated service to the world of Vana'diel, we will be giving special in-game gifts to those with an active PlayOnline/FINAL FANTASY XI subscription via a SQUARE ENIX account during the period of Tuesday, September 1 to Saturday, October 31."
    (2)
    Last edited by pangaea; 10-31-2015 at 05:39 AM.

oh guess I better reactivate my dormant mules...
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Yay, can't wait.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Much happy, so win.
    (2)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    ;x well at least the original poster on this topic will be happy to know the info of red mog pells being distributed again. looks like we also get a shot at 2014's rings as well too (not unlimited but helps when our cooldown timers for the unlimited rings are down a very small bit....but it won't last but for a few more mobs lol ... well, unless you are leveling low-leveled/new jobs. then it'll help greatly in gaining levels)
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    so now that the eligibility period is over, when are they going to go out?
    (0)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    so now that the eligibility period is over, when are they going to go out?
    sometime after the 9th or after the version update possibly (thats a guess and not the actual thing)
    (0)

I noticed last time they delivered them they seem to do it in batches alphabetically by character name. I didn't realize that at first and was a little pissed that my mules, most of which start with letter A, got them wayyyy before my main character did.
    (0)

Character
    Kaedensetsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 54
    Well tbh.
    the echad ring does help a lot when you are starting a new char and mos of the xp KI are behind a content wall.
    the difference is massive when being new to the game.

i reactivated my other account were my other new char is (couldn't remove the one time log in password on that one)

I'm pretty much doing an story mode run up to abyssea and TBH soloing to 99 has been a little boring.
    In the old days you were leveling with real people (sometimes on party chat on xbox or on skype-msn etc. on pc)
    But today soloing while getting 1k-2k at most without the double campaign and no ring on lv75+ is really slow.
    specially all those limits that the LB quests asks.
    And many of the xp KI being behind a content wall that new chars will have a long way to go to do it

imho square should either lower the 2hr cool-down on the echad ring to an HR or leave the double xp campaing permanent

To the people that have lv 99 chars and that have unlocked all those xp bonus from the new quests, and that have the xp trust and the echad ring, SURE is fast for you.
    but start with a completely new char and well talk if is not going to be boring for you soloing to lv 99.
    To bad worm parties are dead because without all that the xp outside is still very slow and boring.

Anyway here is my plan.

Level up to 70 dancer and war sub
    Work on rank 5 (defeat shadow lord so i can get the 3 xp ki and the 4th trust)
    level up to 99 dancer and war sub
    finish rank 10 bastok
    Start and finish ROTZ (yes i'm not interested in skipping this and do COP)
    Start and finish COP (and hope i can get another xp ki)
    Start and finish TOAU
    Start and finish WOTG
    and start and finish abyssea.

Im not interested in the IL farming but I AM interested in leveling dancer, blue and beast to lv 99.

BTW i'm the same person that asked for trusts in abyssea and wow the hate i got from some of the "old" schools players was amazing.

I'm one of those "old" school players that retired when abyssea was launched , and let me tell you something,
    The OLD game is dead this is a new game and TBH it needs to be accessible to new chars in order to survive
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast