Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    BTW i'm the same person that asked for trusts in abyssea and wow the hate i got from some of the "old" schools players was amazing.
    I'm not really sure why anyone would have a problem with this, as honestly, trust should be useable everywhere, since its entire purpose is to fill in for actual players when you can't find any to do what you want to do.
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quick question, couldn't see it being mentioned, can you send these rings to alternate characters on the same PlayOnline ID?
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    Quick question, couldn't see it being mentioned, can you send these rings to alternate characters on the same PlayOnline ID?
    Echad and Trizek Rings, yes.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Lordkyron View Post
    imho square should either lower the 2hr cool-down on the echad ring to an HR or leave the double xp campaing permanent
    It would rock if SE dropped the cool down to ~15min on both echad and trizek. Most charges last 1 pull before they wear on cp parties. Perm double xp/cp campaign would be nice as well.
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    Echad and Trizek Rings, yes.
    Sweet, can use mine for something else and use a mule to get the ring, Thanks!
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jile View Post
    It would rock if SE dropped the cool down to ~15min on both echad and trizek. Most charges last 1 pull before they wear on cp parties. Perm double xp/cp campaign would be nice as well.
    If you're going to ask for a shorter cooldown you might as well just ask for longer durations instead.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    The rings were given as loyalty bonuses to people who stuck around. It's not Square Enix's fault you folks jumped ship.

Not to mention that a lot of people who left were already level 99.

XP per mob is such a vanishingly small part of the total XP acquired that XP boosting rings aren't even that good even if you ARE levelling from below 99. Grounds of Valor and Records of Eminence give much more substantial bonuses.

Beside, the Expertise Ring and Emperor Band are always available.
    You do know those rings were given out during one of the free play periods which had the adventure appreciation campaign so you didn't have to pay anything to get them. I only play when they have the free weeks and still got those rings.
    (1)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Huh!?

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    Sweet, can use mine for something else and use a mule to get the ring, Thanks!
    So uh.. What are you really asking? Just seems like you're asking the same question, just in a different way!

Also As A Side Note: Mog Pell's begin to be released after nov. 13th.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 11-07-2015 at 05:22 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3