Thread: Blade: Hi

Character
    Prometus
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Blade: Hi

Please adjust Blade: Hi to make it more competitive in comparison to other Empy ws's. It is quite weak: even with every attack buff that's realistically obtainable in a party, it is rare for this WS to do 8k, let alone 10k that other jobs are easily capable of doing. I suggest make it a counterpart to CDC: 3 hit critical WS with an AGI modifier. Or possibly change its modifier to DEX perhaps? Or maybe even a split DEX/AGI modifier.
    (1)

Character
    Kuroganashi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by cengeal View Post
    Please adjust Blade: Hi to make it more competitive in comparison to other Empy ws's. It is quite weak: even with every attack buff that's realistically obtainable in a party, it is rare for this WS to do 8k, let alone 10k that other jobs are easily capable of doing. I suggest make it a counterpart to CDC: 3 hit critical WS with an AGI modifier. Or possibly change its modifier to DEX perhaps? Or maybe even a split DEX/AGI modifier.
    I manage to do BLADE: HI 7-11 K DMG on IT+ mobs and NM lvl 125+ so it is not a bad WS (If Gear'd Correctly) But Would enjoy to see all EMPERYAN WS comming back to its Former Glory
    (0)

Yeah, all Empy weapon skills need a boost. Having Savage Blade consistently outdamaging Chant Du Zorro is very aggravating. (`⌒´)ノ
    (1)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Player
    Having Savage Blade consistly outdamaging most sword WS is very aggravating. I miss Requiescat...
    (1)

Character
    Kuroganashi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    just need to make EMP WS Back to being AMAZING !

Specially for jobs that are DDs
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I do agree to an extent but if you can consistently chain WS together, empy to empy is darkness/light so I think it's justified that they aren't the strongest. Generally when I'm on PLD I Savage Blade unless I can consistently self-SC then I just CDC > CDC, or if I'm maintaining AM3 I might attempt Atonement > Savage Blade > CDC for a self double light.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Tidis View Post
    I do agree to an extent but if you can consistently chain WS together, empy to empy is darkness/light so I think it's justified that they aren't the strongest. Generally when I'm on PLD I Savage Blade unless I can consistently self-SC then I just CDC > CDC, or if I'm maintaining AM3 I might attempt Atonement > Savage Blade > CDC for a self double light.
    What content do you do like that? Because in my experience just having Ayame out and closing a Light SC with Savage Blade every time I have 1000TP is by far better damage over time than trying to self SC.
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    What content do you do like that? Because in my experience just having Ayame out and closing a Light SC with Savage Blade every time I have 1000TP is by far better damage over time than trying to self SC.
    If I'm using trusts, I generally go full support, as for when I self-SC, generally low-mid level content, probably the most intensive being CP farming, any endgame level content like Vagary, escha or w/e I generally don't have the accuracy/attack speed to maintain self sc on PLD.
    (0)

We have no plans to increase the weaponskill damage or damage modifier for Blade: Hi.
    (3)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Kuroganashi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    We have no plans to increase the weaponskill damage or damage modifier for Blade: Hi.
    --.........--

Could at least give us some false hope ? >.>

LOL

Way to break our Spirits and make us all depressed ~............~

What about fixing Victory Smite ? any plans ? ^^;
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast