Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    All that stuff would actually be a huger mess if they let you move from one server to another casually like that, than if they just merged them.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    If you merged the auction houses like that, wouldn't it be a larger number of people competing over a pool of listed items that's only slightly larger? For example, instead of 5 people fighting over a supply of 50 Buried Vestige during a 2 week period, you have 15 people fighting over a supply of 100.
    (0)

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    If you merged the auction houses like that, wouldn't it be a larger number of people competing over a pool of listed items that's only slightly larger? For example, instead of 5 people fighting over a supply of 50 Buried Vestige during a 2 week period, you have 15 people fighting over a supply of 100.
    Maybe you would have 15 people fighting over a supply of 500 instead. who knows. Doesn't matter though.
    (0)

Keep in mind that the population does increase when our JP friends play during their time. I came on around 3am EST this morning to check what was sold on my character, /sea all and found out we had over 770 people. During my play in the evening (5pm to 11pm), the most I see on is 394 or less daily.
    (0)

I like the idea of a server merger, but I have this feeling that it probably won't workout
    Too many unresolved issues (ie Instances and other battlefields).
    (0)

Character
    Krokov
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Asura averages 500-600 during the week with about 800 on weekends, the numbers though do fluctuate.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2