Player

FFXI-3202 Error, 2 months later and no response.

Details:
    Still experiencing the FFXI-3202 Error (Your character data may be damaged. Please contact PlayOnline support services.) and have been unable to login now for 2 months. Still paying for the game during this period of time since I have no idea if or when this issue will be fixed and I can play again. Original topic was moved to resolved issues and has not been resolved. I've tried all forms of contact support and receive no new information about this issue. Two bug reports for this error just rot away in the Accepted Bugs section of the forum with no response from anyone showing that this is even being worked on at all. It would be really great to be able to login again since the final major update is coming out next month. Will this ever be fixed? Is my character that I had spent years playing just gone forever?

Steps:
    The Asura Server was having issues and crashed a few times.
    Tried logging back in and started getting this error.
    I have tried everything customer support suggested and nothing fixes this issue.
    This error only occurs on one of my characters on my FF11 account.
    Continue getting this error every single day of trying to log back in.

Date & Time: August 21st, 2015
    Frequency: Always
    Platform: PC
    PC Manufacturer & Model Number: Homebuilt Computer
    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 5700 Series
    ISP: Cox Cable
    Type of Internet Connection: Cable
    (0)
    Last edited by Scythiroth; 10-20-2015 at 07:23 PM.

A suggestion, since your other characters are working. Cancel your character that is not working, wait for the next billing cycle and the character to be inactivated, then try re-activating it again. I know, it shouldn't be necessary but given your lack of response from SE it's worth trying, perhaps the deactivating/activating cycle will get you going again.
    (0)

Player
    Well, worth a shot I guess. Won't be able to find out until November 10th though. x.x
    (0)

Character
    Onyxias
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    2 months later and nothing still. As you noted, they marked the previous thread as "resolved" for our cases with this issue and it has NOT been resolved. This company's customer service is a joke.
    (1)

Character
    Onyxias
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Repost your bug threads and link back to your originals. Furthermore point out that the issue was incorrectly marked resolved. If there's still no resolution to this in the next couple of weeks my husband and I will simply be filing charge-backs on the entire history of our accounts.
    (0)

Character
    Onyxias
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Almost 3 months now.
    (0)

Player
    Yeah... And they keep moving my bug reports into Insufficient Information for some reason. =/ I don't really have more info to provide outside of not being able to login and what I've tried already. Not sure why all the others were accepted bugs but not mine. x.x Not that it really matters since it isn't getting fixed anyways.
    (0)

They did finally fix my broken character data, 6 GMs (3 being SGMs) and 2 years later. Emdub was the GM that fixed it, but my character had to be logged in for him to target me and apply the fix.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/