Thread: Cursna

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    If you're fighting something that uses Doom, the rest of the party really should bring plenty of Holy Waters as well.
    Indeed, should have Echo Drops, Assuming you have magic, and Holy Waters on you, even if only in one of the "quick to access" storage areas.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    Indeed, should have Echo Drops, Assuming you have magic, and Holy Waters on you, even if only in one of the "quick to access" storage areas.
    I have half a box dedicated to food and meds.
    I always carry at least 2 to 3 stacks of Holies, Echos and a Vile/+1, also in the case of Doom on a vital job as tank (in case of a single tank) everyone able to cast cursna should be casting, not just the healer.

And as you said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    It really doesn't, it's NEVER going to be 100% success rate.
    Doom is Russian Roulette, I've had times where I landed Cursna first or second try 20 times in a row and times where the victim's lifeless body dropped to the floor with 3 mages chaincasting Cursna and the guy chugging Holies like an alcoholic at a wedding party.
    (1)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    I have half a box dedicated to food and meds.
    I always carry at least 2 to 3 stacks of Holies, Echos and a Vile/+1, also in the case of Doom on a vital job as tank (in case of a single tank) everyone able to cast cursna should be casting, not just the healer.

And as you said:

Doom is Russian Roulette, I've had times where I landed Cursna first or second try 20 times in a row and times where the victim's lifeless body dropped to the floor with 3 mages chaincasting Cursna and the guy chugging Holies like an alcoholic at a wedding party.
    Completely agree.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2