Character
    Roque
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

bug with Jaucribaix?

Tried to report this ingame and was told to report a possible game bug here. first time using this forum so bare with me...
    I was trying to flag the Tachi:kasha quest from Jaucrbaix in Norg, i have no wsnm quest open as i had just finished the Steel Cyclone quest for WAR 2days prior. My SAM is 98 with 285 Great Katana skill
    thus exceeding the 71 SAM lvl and 250 skill needed for the quest.
    When i click on Jaucribaix, all he will say is "I am still taken back by how much you've matured much since I forged your mumeito many moons ago. I can only imagine what great things lie before such a skilled warrior."
    (0)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    First off, this is likely to get moved to insufficient info because you like most other new posters on this site don't seem to read the sticky to post it in the template. >< No offense intended, but this is why so many problems go unsolved. D:

That being said, judging by your skill and level, did you burn your SAM up? If so, did you do the artifact quests, or skip them? If you didn't do your artifact weapon quest, the wiki specifically states you have to rezone and speak to him again, though this suggests that you need to do that quest first. If this doesn't help, have you tried talking to him multiple times? Some NPCs have flags triggered simply by speaking to them more than once.
    (0)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    You have to do the AF1 Weapon quest first. (A lvl 40 job-specific weapon, the very first AF1 quest)
    (0)

Are you sure you meet the skill requirements without gear/merits?

Off topic:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kensagaku View Post
    First off, this is likely to get moved to insufficient info because you like most other new posters on this site don't seem to read the sticky to post it in the template.
    Maybe they should automagically put the template in when you make a new thread on this board.
    (1)

Character
    Gameesh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    Are you sure you meet the skill requirements without gear/merits?

Off topic:

Maybe they should automagically put the template in when you make a new thread on this board.

That would help a LOT!
    (0)