Character
    Ochretis
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Ceased content updates

While I understand the main focus of the developers is on Rhapsodies, and that after may 2016 we will not see any more major updates, as a long time player of ffxi that leaves me wondering; Does that mean any other content, endgame, monstrosity, etc is all over? From what I understood there will still be bugfixes and balancing issues, but that implies that none of the endgame content or extra content will receive anymore updates. Can a developer please comment on this?
    (2)

Character
    Gameesh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'm also very curious.
    But from what I gather I think they meant that after RoV chapter 3 there will be no new content.
    Balance updates or tweaks to jobs can still happen.
    The possibility that existing content can be adjusted / updated is something that's been on my mind several times.
    So yes, someone from the dev team; could you please clarify on this part?
    (1)

Character
    Draylo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    From what I understand they gave RUN and GEO emotes as an example of what they will add after NOV. I can maybe assume they will be able to do stuff for Monstrosity or add new High-tier battles? Those don't take much resources, although its doubtful as they probably will be moving their DEV team off the game for other projects. Then again they said they would do updates every two~three months but who knows what they will add.
    (0)