Thread: Full Cure

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99

Full Cure

Does anyone know all the status ailments it can remove, or is it just the same ailments Benediction can remove? Does it has a minimal amount of mp required to remove the ailments or can I just use it at 1 mp?
    (0)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I think it was posted in the Japanese forums that it does the same as benediction if you have 30 mp. I would expect an English version of that post from mods soon.
    (0)

I propose we call it "minidiction".
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Mnejing View Post
    Does anyone know all the status ailments it can remove, or is it just the same ailments Benediction can remove? Does it has a minimal amount of mp required to remove the ailments or can I just use it at 1 mp?
    So glad you asked, because I have an answer for you!

When you have more than 30 MP that can be consumed, Full Cure will remove the following status ailments. (It removes the same status ailments that Benediction does.)

Sleep*/Poison*/Paralyze*/Blind*/Silence*/Petrify*/Disease*/Curse*/Bind*/Gravity*/Slow*/ Addle/Intimidate/Kaustra/Mute*/Plague*/Bane*/Burn/Frost/Frost /Rasp/Shock/Drown/Dia/Bio/Flash/STR Down/DEX Down/VIT Down/AGI Down/INT Down/MND Down/CHR Down/HP Max Down/MP Max Down/ TP Max Down/Inhibit TP/Critical Hit Evasion Down/Accuracy Down/Attack Down/Evasion Down/Defense Down/Magic Accuracy Down/Magic Attack Down/Magic Evasion Down/Magic Defense Down/Helix/Gambit/Inundation/Quickstep/Box Step/Stutter Step/Feather Step
    *There are cases where status ailments from certain enemies cannot be cured.
    (6)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Mirukuu
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I don't often respond on the forums, but this spell is poorly thought out. Please fix it.
    (4)

Character
    Angemon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I think the issue is the MP cost.
    (2)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirukuu View Post
    I don't often respond on the forums, but this spell is poorly thought out. Please fix it.
    I'm on the fence as to whether FullCure or Death is the worse spell. People allege that you can Magic Burst for huge numbers with Death, but when I tried it with my Trusts against some Wanted NM it was pretty weak.
    (0)

Just when should I use Full Cure? I don't really mind the 2 mins CD it has.. but having to give up all your MP for such a spell is rather risky in a given situation; One could argue with the flood of temporary items and JA such as Convert/Sublimation, Benediction (up to 20% MP back if you've spent JPs on it) it's technically possible to use it.. but imo this spell is quite lackluster. It would be nice if the MP was cut to a more reasonable amount.. while still retaining its 2mins CD for obvious reasons.
    (1)

Character
    Vanyar
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I'm WHM alot. Haven't used it once in events.
    My MP are never low enough in order to make proper use nor do I see the use for most situations.
    (2)

Character
    Dekusutaa
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'd trade the status removal for an insta-cure that cures for full with the 2 min cooldown but without the full MP cost.

As a WHM, I always play with a large pool of MP saved for emergencies. If I'm going to trade all my MP to heal a tank, I would have probably aleady used benediction instead.
    This seems like a very situational spell.

It's possible with enough +refresh gear and +MP spells and Eber's legs +1 that I can keep using full cure everytime its up , but it does feel very risky.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast