Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Character
    Nimlith
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I've got no issues collecting plates or cinders/dross, just wish the weapons were worth the effort
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Nimlith View Post
    I've got no issues collecting plates or cinders/dross, just wish the weapons were worth the effort
    ^ The availability is perfectly fine. Do the content..? Especially Ilvl now unless the content no longer drops them per design change I'd understand, but I'm fairly certain everything that did produce these still does. I assume people just want to buy them.
    (0)
    Dark Knight ~ 90: Yes I actually use a Scythe.

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    The availability is not fine. You do the content, and they don't drop. That's the problem. Drop rates are designed to be split across 18 people, so even if you can get full lights with 2 or 3 you still need 15 people to just stand around and be bored in the hopes of getting something they can sell.
    (7)

I do think the drop rates should be adjusted. I like voidwatch. I actually really enjoy doing it. I've spent a lot of time doing it with LSmates finishing empys. But the time to reward ratio is crummy. Even if, at the very least, more good drops were added, it would help. Like if plates and crafting materials were added to the mobs that drop cinders and dross, that would be swell, cause at least then you'd have a better chance of making *some* gil. But I've had too many cider/dross runs end up with zero drops to be very excited about doing them without it being about more than just making gil, cause really I can make gil a lot faster doing dynamis... or whatever.
    (1)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Myself and people across all servers are tired of the poor drop rate and availability of these items. Never seen this kind of struggle with Mythics or Relics. The development should visit this topic, as it was mentioned per the link provided in this discussion from 10/14/2014 (thanks for posting btw), and implement something as soon as possible. It's almost a year.
    (0)

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I just think it's dumb that the weakest of the three weapon lines (RME) is the only one that still requires a group to farm for it. I personally think that the proc system should be completely separated from the drop system so that people can just kill the stuff with as many or as few people as they want on whatever jobs they want without having to worry about procs. That had it's place, getting people to use every job back in the day instead of just sam and war. But now it's just a hindrance as you can rarely find all the jobs.
    (3)

The drops do need to increase, because now it's even to the point where certain Relic Upgrade items aren't anywhere to be found either.

Quote Originally Posted by bazookatooth View Post
    I just think it's dumb that the weakest of the three weapon lines (RME) is the only one that still requires a group to farm for it. I personally think that the proc system should be completely separated from the drop system so that people can just kill the stuff with as many or as few people as they want on whatever jobs they want without having to worry about procs. That had it's place, getting people to use every job back in the day instead of just sam and war. But now it's just a hindrance as you can rarely find all the jobs.
    They did do a weakness trigger update for those that got so far in the RoV Missions, but for a Mage using Trusts it's completely useless. Because if you aren't the main target, you can't /fume and re-do the Weakness.

Which is why I have greater doubts about Trusts being added to places like Abyssea, they just don't have the AI to do the Proc systems of either of these content.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zeargi; 09-07-2015 at 07:20 AM.
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I feel that HMP, Riftcinders and Riftdross need a drop rate adjustment.

The empy weapons are just subpar...I mean come on, +50 base damage, only +5% delay, same STR adjusment, and an additional +40 attack AND quadruple attack+4%!

VS.

(5)

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    I feel that HMP, Riftcinders and Riftdross need a drop rate adjustment.

The empy weapons are just subpar...I mean come on, +50 base damage, only +5% delay, same STR adjusment, and an additional +40 attack AND quadruple attack+4%!

VS.

Just adjusting the aftermath to where it works on weapon skills would be a game changer for some of them.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by bazookatooth View Post
    Just adjusting the aftermath to where it works on weapon skills would be a game changer for some of them.
    What do you mean? I find that aftermath for some events is just difficult to consistently keep active (like Delve or events that require you to move from camp to camp).
    (0)

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast