Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Character
    Viking
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Nerf Beastmaster

Stop making beastmaster the strongest job in the game....
    Its supposed to be a job to let players farm mid and easy lvl content solo.
    Not supposed to be a job for high lvl content. When we have a top party of 5-6 and do escha t3 and similar content and then hear the same can be triod by 3 bsts it makes players leave then game. Dont let the noobs behind the pet ruin the game completely pls. Leave some for old players who still enjoy the hunt to bring down hard content in traditional style.
    (4)

Character
    Urat
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    The people who are trioing T3s as bsts have top of the line, best in slot gear. They spent hundreds of millions of gil perfecting their gear and maxing their skirmish augments.

Any other DD job can get similar results with the same kind of money and effort dumped into their gear.

The only reason you are hearing about it for bst so much at the moment is bst is one of the funner jobs to play, so when hardcore players choose to pimp out a job, they choose bst to pimp out.

If they had chosen pup or smn or geo or pld instead, they'd still have the same results.
    (13)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    The irony of a Samurai saying this makes me tingle.
    (10)

Character
    Draylo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Urat View Post
    The people who are trioing T3s as bsts have top of the line, best in slot gear. They spent hundreds of millions of gil perfecting their gear and maxing their skirmish augments.

Any other DD job can get similar results with the same kind of money and effort dumped into their gear.

The only reason you are hearing about it for bst so much at the moment is bst is one of the funner jobs to play, so when hardcore players choose to pimp out a job, they choose bst to pimp out.

If they had chosen pup or smn or geo or pld instead, they'd still have the same results.
    No, they wouldn't. Your post just confirms you have no idea what the situation is like atm. A PUP keeping up with a BST, on anything? That is hilarious. Just had a pixie fight in escha where two bsts spammed aoe grasshopper for 23~30k nonstop every 10s and killed all three with ease. I don't see a PUP doing that at all.
    (1)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Um... Tegmina buffet is every 20 seconds. :-D
    (5)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Urat View Post

Eh, I wouldn't say people are playing bst because it more fun. Bst is being bandwagoned for the same reason rng got bandwagoned. It's the new safe way of clearing content. I'm sure there are lots of people who like it, but for most it's just a means to an end. Still no reason to ruin the fun of the people who do like it, not like that has stopped people before.
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Malthar View Post
    Um... Tegmina buffet is every 20 seconds. :-D
    Two BSTs. 20 seconds each. 10 seconds apart.
    (1)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    If one bst can do tegmina buffet every 20 seconds, and two bst can do it every 10 seconds, how long will it take three bsts?
    (2)

Character
    Viking
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    The samurai part is a typo. I am pld rng thf mains.
    (0)

Character
    Viking
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    100% wrong. I have top pimped jobs and we do clear theese things but we are just very annoyed how poor players (yes i know they suck until they got bst) suddenly clear top content with ease. Beastmaster is overpowered atm. that is 100% certain.
    (3)

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast