Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Malaketth
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99

Sacrifice Mission Still bugged even if Cait Sith and Lillisette are available

Platform:
    Windows

ISP:
    Time Warner

Type of Internet Connection:
    Cable

Frequency:
    ongoing

Character Name:
    Malaketth

Race:
    Hume

World:
    Leviathan

Party or Solo:
    Solo

Steps:
    I have triple checked and i am not on any of the missions that would block my progress for Sacrifice. Please look into this. Should not take a full clear of WOTG or Provenance access. Huge block to long time away players.
    (1)
    Last edited by diablos; 08-09-2015 at 02:51 PM.

Yup stuck there as well unless I plow through a lot of WoTG missions.
    (0)

Character
    Brymstone
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I am having the same problem . The post in regards to what is required (what should I do if I can't progress in rhapodies of vana'diel) does not mention needing provenance or wotg complete to enter the proper area of walk of echoes. Conflux in grauberg and pashow both do nothing maws do not give option to go to woe like others hve said they should
    I did receive cs with lillisette in southern sandoria s and trust presumably should be able to move on i am on wotg mission "in the name of the Father" so that should not be a problem as per the previous mentioned post

I took some time away to do walk of echoes for coins and when I zoned in I received a cs with lillisette saying "oh so this is walk of echoes "
    Still cannot move on

Did going to walk of echoes via xarcabard s glitch my mission or am I missing something

Also i realized that I have not received the KI lightsworm even after receiving a cs with Cait sith explaining atomos at the maws is this why this is not working
    (0)
    Last edited by brymstone; 08-10-2015 at 12:59 AM.

I don't even get a CS in Xarcabard(S) like some are I walk in and nothing only thing I can think of is to just do missions little by little unless SE changes something that allows access to ornate door or WoE
    (0)

Character
    Xalyia
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I am having the same problem. Last night I spent 4 hours running WoTG up until after "Purple is new..." Mission. I entered S Sandy and got CS and cypher but then couldnt enter the Maw either.

I went and did VW up til Kaggen, ajil, avkan using phase displacers but continuing provenance access route is still something like 9 fights and for phase displacers it will be around 1 mil if i dont die trying to solo these last 2 tiers.
    (0)

Character
    Raiya
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...e-quest-bugged

On sacrifice as well but I'm bugged out big time the issue with this quest is not only blocking progress on RoV but its blocking the last CS for the Sandy S quest chain as well as WotG 40. Tried all 3 maws for WotG40 but no joy so hopefully they fix this monday. My assumption is the Key Item (Lightworm) for the maw might be taking priority over all the CS's and thus is blocking triggering of those said CS's to progress.
    (0)

Character
    Raiya
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Still nothing as of todays update. Clicking the maw only gives me the option to go to the past or to WoE. I go to WoE and I end up trapped without a warp scroll cos theres no way of leaving. Vertical Conflux doesnt work neither does clicking on the gate.

This same bug is also preventing me still from completing the Sandoria S final quest (unable to trigger the last CS on the maw on battalia) and I cant proceed on WotG mission 40 either (same issue CS wont trigger).

Comeon SE fix this plz. :C
    (0)

Character
    Brymstone
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    It looks like SE knows about the mission "cauterize" having some issues, I believe that affects this mission as well
    The issue was listed as one of the known problems that arose from the newest version update
    (0)

Character
    Raiya
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Some people reported being able to proceed on sacrifice as of the maintenance this morning tho theres no official word of what has been fixed or not. The one I've been hit with is utterly game breaking for me :C
    (0)

We've been talking on Japanese forum about Sacrifice bug,and I checked after 8/10(JST) update I could warp to Grauberg [S].(checked Ornate Door inside WoE.from 3 maws)

But noticed it made Sandria S quest "Faces of the Future"impossible to complete as we need to check Batallia maw to complete.
    It's also critical cause doing"Faces of the future"means WotG mission is on "By the Fading Light"...

SE said "cauterize" have issues,now they say they mistaken mission's name.they meant "Sacrifice".It was fixed,but calling another issues

This is just a report from Japanese forum.
    (1)
    Last edited by illusionist; 08-11-2015 at 12:38 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast